No Right Answer: Worst Social Network Ever

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Worst Social Network Ever

Get ready to tweetbook your facetweets, because we're turning irony up to 11! Which social network makes you want to wrap your head in tin foil?

Watch Video

Kennetic

Jan 18, 2011
I'm going to go with Twitter on this one. Seriously, nothing has brought more mindless drivel to society than that cesspool. The fact that main stream media suddenly jumped on the bandwagon means that it gets shoved in my face all the freaking time. I'm not a Tweeter (or whatever the fuck they're called) and I'm proud.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
I think as of today, Facebook is way worse than Twitter, because Facebook has wayyyy more crap just all of the place. Whereas Twitter is just kinda dumb in concept (which hasn't stopped me from using it or anything)

ISeeColours

Oct 17, 2011
Both are a bane on society, I can't pick up a packet of crisps these days without the facebook and twitter logos on the back.

Glad I use neither.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Facebook is Best Book!

Seriously, I am the bane of social networking. I pointedly ignore pokes, most friend requests(and never explain why I won't friend you), and even messages. Facebook is a thing I have because sometimes people post photos onto it, and sometimes I care enough to take a look at them. I also don't text message people or call people unless there is specific information that needs to be relayed. I talk to people. In person.

This of course means I don't speak much to my family on the other side of the planet...

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
I'm on Twitter and refuse to Facebook... so that's my vote sorted out.

Rebles

Apr 14, 2009
I have to say, they missed the most horrendous social media network, and with that I mean the Escapist comments. I mean they just bombard you with badges. "Here is a new one" and "hey why not do this for more badges". I'm so sick of it. How anyone can stand this is beyond me. ;p

Conner42

Jul 29, 2009
I like Twitter more because I actually get to see posts by people I actually like rather than people I know in real life who don't seem to have anything interesting to say. So...that's pretty much why I don't follow a lot of people(maybe 5 people at most) that I know in real life on Twitter. And the people I like to follow on Twitter(Mostly Internet Celebrities) are people who seem to like to update often and to actually say something interesting every once in a while.

So, there ya go!

serious biscuit

Jul 3, 2012
Did you guys forget how Myspace used to crash your browser because someone put way too many things on it. Oh and while it was frozen and refusing to close a shitty song will still be playing. Facebook and Twitter have nothing on this.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
Facebook is better in my opinion because it's a culmination of everything while all these new social networks seem like they took one feature from facebook and made a whole social network from that one feature.

Twitter=facebook status updates
flikr= fb sharing photos feature

tarnim80

Apr 16, 2011
wait, I have to use facebook to vote for it as worst? but I don't have facebook. that's how much I disslike it! shouldn't that count for something?

Blitzing

Jan 12, 2014
No offense, but you are obviously wrong, you forgot about google+. definitely the worst social network ever.