Now Playing

ultrabiome

Sep 14, 2011
shinsei-J said:
Play Final Fantasy IX first, you won't regret it.
Trust me.
sadly, i would have already if the discs would work in my old PS2. but it barely recognizes it as a PS disc and doesn't read it :(. works fine on the PS3 though :).

Mr. GameBrain

Aug 10, 2009
Playing some more Sly Raccoon today.

I...really like it! :D

It plays pretty smooth, and the characters are pretty interesting, and I like that its pretty challenging as well.

And it still looks great even now. (Though I have the HD version on PS3 so its probably been cleaned up a tad)

I'm about 33% through the game, on the 3rd set of levels, and I had to take a break for a bit.

Played some more Planeswalkers 2013, done some of the challenges, some real brain benders there!
Tried to play the first Planechaser level, but man, its pretty hard and frustrating.
Garruk and Talrand, are not to bad to deal with, but Ajani? I really hate that guy! >:X

He just keeps making so much health, and none of the other planeswalkers actually try to attack him at all, leaving him to just sit there and build up his health. Grrr....

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
LOTRO, while waiting for the stupid post to deliver Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and the Splinter Cell Trilogy box.

Hurry up godommot!

Sennune

Apr 15, 2009
I've been working on a back log of games. While enjoying the multiplayer of Gears of War 3, Halo Reach, L4D, Modern Warfare 3 and Uncharted 3; I've been catching up on some games. Just finished Assassin's Creed Revelations. Now I'm playing Ghost Recon on Xbox, and Yakuza 4 on PS3.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I just closed Diablo 2, after playing for a while. Fun stuff, that game is.
Other than that.... I´ve got a few games I´m halfway done with, but odds are, I won`t play them for a while.

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
LoL, mostly. I boot Bastion every now and then--I still can't beat Ruck's dream with all ten idols. :mad:

Is there still a decent Space Marine multiplayer scene? I loved it when it came out, but my laptop couldn't handle it.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Civilization V: Gods & Kings. It's gotten more difficult, as well as a lot more better, with the expansion.

Also Counter-Strike: Source, as always, it's not like I don't have over 1700 hours on the Steam clock, I mean...

And I just played and finished Max Payne 3 in a couple of days last week. It was very very good.

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
I've been trying to spend time on all the consoles I own for some reason, especially the 3DS and PS Vita as I want to feel like they were worth buying.

So I've been mostly playing:

Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PS Vita)
Mass Effect 2 (360)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) (trying to get into the series if that wasn't obvious)
Borderlands (PC)
Just Cause 2 (PC)
Killing Floor (PC)
Team Fortress 2 (PC)

I have a lot of games that I haven't played much of yet. I played Half Life 2 for a couple of hours, and GTA IV for even less time, but I'm finding them both really dull. I'm probably not going to be finishing them, or even playing past 2 hours.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Mostly Oblivion Right now lol. Playing TES backwards. Also Minecraft now and then.

Barziboy

Apr 14, 2009
Sims 3 and Lone Survivor. One to calm me down, the other to remind me that the world isn't so soft and shiny-skinned as Maxis makes it to be...

Optiluiz

Dec 30, 2010
Alice: Madness Returns and Silent Hill: Homecoming on ps3. Liking them both so far, but they can get pretty repetetive.

BytByte

Nov 26, 2009
Finishing Return to Dreamland tonight and starting Xenoblade Chronicles hopefully tomorrow.

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
City of Heroes, because bashing people with staff is cool

And Legend of Grimrock, because that is pure awesomeness concentrated.

Razentsu

Jun 21, 2011
Got some of my now playings here [http://www.backloggery.com/razentsu].

I always switch things up though. Usually, unless it's a fighting game I really enjoy, I will switch out a game for another game.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Recently got into super monday night combat, just to close the gap from now until the 25th of august. (guild wars 2, in case you were wondering)
It's basically team fortress 2 goes moba. What does that mean? It means lanes, jungles, levelling up, all the usual moba stuff. But it's also in third person and you actually have to aim, jump, reload, etc. Also: humor.
If that sounds good than you should definantly give it a try, as the player base is rather small at the moment and it's free to play anyway.

VoidWanderer

Sep 17, 2011
On my PS3: Deus Ex: HR, Saints Row 3, Kingdoms of Amalur.

On my PC: Dawn of War 2 + Chaos Rising Expansion

On my DS: Dragon Quest VI - Realms of Reverie

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
Orcs Must Die 2 with a friend, we actually got some pretty high scores on the leaderboards because we played it so early :D

Pretty sure were supposed to be #1 there not #2, that top score seems glitched to me.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Recently borrowed codmw3 off a friend, thats the newest thing I've played and I have after about an hour playing online has decided to give it back and go back to my beloved battlefield. Otherwise I am currently in the process of deciding what old game to buy as I want something new, so far its looking very likely to be Borderlands now that everyone who on my friendslist played it to death has moved on it means I (and a like minded friend) can go on without everything being ruined for us.