Nyan Cat Invades Unreal Tournament 3

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
JeanLuc761 said:
Aprilgold said:
[HEADING=1] NNYAYYAYAYAY-YANYNAY SPPPRREEEE!!!![/HEADING]

Ah, thats almost grand enough to make me get the game, but only if theres stil people playing online, I AIN'T FIGHTING NO GHOST TOWN NO HOW!
[sub] yes I will still get it even if theres bots...[/sub]
The bots in Unreal Tournament (any of them) are intelligent to the point of being a little scary. You won't regret the purchase.
I don't know why, but you sound british with the message and Brian as your picture. I don't know why, but the combo suddenly makes me think you Irish, I really don't know why.

Is the multiplayer scene any good?

JeanLuc761

Sep 22, 2009
Aprilgold said:
I don't know why, but you sound british with the message and Brian as your picture. I don't know why, but the combo suddenly makes me think you Irish, I really don't know why.

Is the multiplayer scene any good?
Well then, I'm sorry to disappoint. I'm an American with heavy French-Canadian heritage.

To be honest, I haven't played much UT online multiplayer, so I'm not sure how active the servers are. UT2004 is arguably the best one they released in terms of modding potential, visuals, gameplay and artificial intelligence, so that one is popular. UT original is also very popular still amongst PC gamers. UT3 kind of fell of the radar pretty quickly.

Coreless

Aug 19, 2011
Wow, downloading this immediately...lets see if it works with the crucible mod :). Nyan cat vs Kerrigan \m/

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Too bad this isn't for UT2004 as that's the last version I bought, I might download this mod and hold on to it until I can get UT3 though. This mod is a perfect example of one of the reasons why modding games should be allowed, just to see the creation of crazy shit like this.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
[HEADING=1]GODLIKE![/HEADING]

Man, UT still rocks.
You mean UT99, yes? Not the...things that came afterwards. Yes? Please tell me you do.

Though UT99 didn't have a Nyan Cat Redeemer, that's a definite minus.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Aprilgold said:
[HEADING=1] NNYAYYAYAYAY-YANYNAY SPPPRREEEE!!!![/HEADING]
I actually sounded that out in the Nyan cat voice until the end with the Unreal Announcer voice... sounded creepy, awesome and scary...

Though I believe this mod will make the Nyan cat the thing of your nightmares... Imagine walking the battlefield only to hear that tune closing in on you, getting louder and louder... stalking you then "HOLY SHIT I'M BEING CHASED BY A NYAN CA-BOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
"My name is ThatLankyBastard and this is my favorite Nyan on the Interwebs"

OP: Fuck, I wish I had a way to actually FUCKING play Unreal Tourne 3...

...even more so now...

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Greatest. Weapons. Ever.

It would only get better if the music playing for a couple of loops in the game of the people killed by it. Twice as long for anyone that suicided with it.

xFrankieGirlx

Sep 12, 2011
Being someone who couldn't mod a game if you stuck a gun to my head, seeing stuff like this always makes me gleeful :3

It would be cool if you could have a Nyan Gun that shoots rainbows (with poptart grenades)

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
Might be the most hilairious mod. EVER. I wonder if there's going to be a mod that makes it into Tacnayn, Nyancat's arch nemesis

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Between this and the rainbow farting unicorn we saw a while ago, it would appear the gaming world is quite literally trying to cute us to death.

CAPTCHA: Whatyp did

I don't know what YP did...ask him yourself!

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
It's been a while since I've played UT3 maybe I'll install it again, simply to use this.