Obama likes portal

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
DeadlyYellow said:
Uszi said:
DeadlyYellow said:
The sign of a man who has not spent all that much time on the internet.

Either that or he joined up a year or two after the initial shock if it.
Wait... What?
I'm a fairly jaded individual, easily worn on the massive butchering of popular titles. The fandom of Portal was similar to that of the original Halo, enough to the point I am utterly sick of it years after it faded.

And it's not like I'm the only one that still cringes when people make a "The cake is a lie" joke.
I cringe at "Still Alive" even more so at this point.

Uszi

Feb 10, 2008
DeadlyYellow said:
Uszi said:
DeadlyYellow said:
The sign of a man who has not spent all that much time on the internet.

Either that or he joined up a year or two after the initial shock if it.
Wait... What?
I'm a fairly jaded individual, easily worn on the massive butchering of popular titles. The fandom of Portal was similar to that of the original Halo, enough to the point I am utterly sick of it years after it faded.

And it's not like I'm the only one that still cringes when people make a "The cake is a lie" joke.
I just had no idea who you were talking about, or what you meant by your original post.

I have to admit, your explanation still leaves me in the dark.

Onyx Oblivion said:
Source with more info than that?
It might be a funny but obvious photo shop.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
He may not be a good leader[footnote]For the love of all things pure and just! Stop spending money we don't have and stop taking away disposable income from us. We can't fix the economy this way... if anything it's only going to get worse from here.[/footnote], but he is a good person. Until he rips off his face mask proving that he is in fact Dick Cheney... I'm still waiting for that.

What tipped me off is that Dick Cheney was seen in a wheelchair, the real Dick Cheney would never let himself be put in a wheelchair.

Kelm

Apr 2, 2010
This is hilarious. I think its fake though :/ its too good to be true.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Is there ANYTHING this man won't be showed with praise for?!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT OBAMA!

Uszi

Feb 10, 2008
This might be more important news, actually:

http://fidgit.com/archives/2010/03/obama_favors_shooters_on_a_con.php

"The big news about this picture, unearthed by Koku Gamer, is not that President Barack Obama likes Portal. That's a no-brainer. I mean, who doesn't like Portal? The big news is that President Obama is playing it on a console system. Clearly he's got an Xbox 360 hooked up to that television, which means he's playing Portal as part of Orange Box, the Valve release that included Portal, Team Fortress 2, and Half Life 2."

DeadlyYellow said:
YES WE CAKE.

Iconsting

Apr 14, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Is there ANYTHING this man won't be showed with praise for?!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT OBAMA!
Did you hear? Obama has an assistant named Ramirez, and he makes him do everything.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
Catkid906 said:
BEST PRESIDENT EVER!

Calumon: I wanna go to America! Lets go to Washington, I hear it's nice there! ^^
Trust me Calumon, it is not that great. We are going through an annoying heat wave right now. Though today has been unusually cool.

Also, that picture is funny, even if photoshopped.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Well, considering that Bush's favourite TV show is Babylon 5, I don't think the president's tastes matter much.

Rauten

Capitalism ho!
Apr 4, 2010
MelasZepheos said:
'Hitler ate sugar'
You, sir, are now my favourite person in this website.

On topic: Liking portal =/= supporting videogames. People are gonna see some sort of message or signal here that simply doesn't exist.
So the president may have a 360. Whoop-de-freaking-doo. It's the effin' president of the USA, and the 360 is a US product, I bet the white house easily has over 5-6 360s scattered around the place, maybe more if there are a bunch of break rooms for staff and part of them play videogames.

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
Well who doesn't like Portal!? [sub]Maybe Repulicans...[/sub]

Still, this is some interesting news.

Off-Topic: Someday I'll change that March Mayhem Avatar... today is not that day...

[sub]He should have played it on PC...[/sub]

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Danny Ocean said:
Furburt said:
He's a man of taste. He likes Portal, and Kanye West annoys him.

Truly, he represents the sensible.
Yo Obama I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but I don't think Portal was one of the greatest games of all time.
"GlaDOS doesn't care about black people!"

Trifixion

Infamous Scribbler
Oct 13, 2009
Furburt said:
He's a man of taste.
And wealth. Please allow him to introduce himself.

...okay, sorry, that just popped into my head, couldn't help myself...