Obscure Gaming Quotes

Legion IV

Mar 30, 2010
"You think you're some kind of one man army? You think it's your right to choose who lives and dies?"

Most Epic level ever....

astrav1

Jul 6, 2009
-Drifter- said:
astrav1 said:
-Drifter- said:
AvsJoe said:
mumakurau said:
-Drifter- said:
"What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless, and so I prayed."
Sacrifice. (I cheated, by the way.)
That's what I got too. Google works.
No cheating, you bastards!

Well, I guess I'll think up another one... Hmmm...

"'You're both... FRENCH!'
'WE SURRENDER! AAAAAH!'"
SONOFABITCH! I know this game. The one with the shark launchers and such. I want to say it's called Total Annihilation?. A hint? I remember seeing an X-Play review of it.
Well, you could just go to page two. Someone already got it. If you'd rather guess yourself though, I could give you a hint...

Uh, I know! Finish this sentence: "The suspects are believed to be _____ and _________"
Armed and Dangerous. Very nice, I need to play that game.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I have another one.

"Not bad. Not good either, but not bad."

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
"Let's see how you handle this one, peach."
"I did all the heavy lifting, ____ just looked pretty."

whycantibelinus

Sep 29, 2009
LostProxy said:
whycantibelinus said:
"The weather's getting worse, but I'm almost ashore. I fear my life may be in danger, but I have come prepared. (sound of shotgun being cocked) Hmmm, that's strange, my watch has stopped."
I didn't see any replies to this one.

Alan Wake?
No. This quote is 15 years old. I'd actually be quite surprised if anyone got this without cheating.

Wouter Heyndrickx

Mar 25, 2010
whycantibelinus said:
LostProxy said:
whycantibelinus said:
"The weather's getting worse, but I'm almost ashore. I fear my life may be in danger, but I have come prepared. (sound of shotgun being cocked) Hmmm, that's strange, my watch has stopped."
I didn't see any replies to this one.

Alan Wake?
No. This quote is 15 years old. I'd actually be quite surprised if anyone got this without cheating.
Duke Nukem?