"Oh man, I totally hate those guys!"

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
What are those pet peeve baddies in video games that you hate encountering and yet you're guaranteed to encounter them?
I really hate fast-zombies in Half-Life 2 because they make creepy noises, hurt you and move fast. (The pinnacle of creepy-out-itude stuff) I also don't like Flood Carriers in Halo.
[img_inline width="200" caption="Screee-eeaw!"]http://www.metlin.org/content/blog/HLzombie-fast.jpg[/img_inline]

Pingrash

Mar 30, 2008
All bad guys in Far Cry because of their seemingly infinite line of sight. I ended giving up on that game.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Gold brutes with brute shots

then again, i play legendary with all the skull buffs, meaning that it takes a million fucking headshots and they shoot with pinpoint accuracy and always 'make their saving throws'

stoopid ultrabrutes...

Mnemophage

Mar 13, 2008
I got my team up to Level 99 Super Elite Badass state in Persona 3, and I still run away every time I find a bunch of Void Giants. Not worth it. Get away from me!

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Krogans in Mass Effect - they regenerate hp and like to charge at you. And also Husks - creepy as fuck and also like to charge at you.

smallharmlesskitten

Not David Bowie
Apr 3, 2008
the dudes with the portable force fields in Dirge of Cerberus

Also anyone with a gravity hammer

ditto for guys with martydom (i cant spell too good)

anyone with a muscle car on any form a drag racing game unless i have one too

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Malboros.

I win.

And lakitus in Mario games... and then there's computer controlled Ivy... no idea why I have such a hard time with her in every single Soul Calibur game >.<

MindBullets

Apr 5, 2008
War Wasps and their various incarnations in the Metroid Prime games.

Too weak to pose a serious threat, but strong and numerous enough to be annoying.

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
Regnerators and El Grande Lop-Off-Your-Head-With-Power-Tools-de from Resident Evil 4.

broadband

Dec 15, 2007
honestly the black zombies of hl2 and their headcrabs creep me out a lot more than the fast ones

and i think the regenerators of RE4 are a bit scary

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
I hate those pesky ghosts from Pac-Man. What are they doing there? Why do they want to hurt me? Why do they come back to life?

They're so damn mysterious and spooky.

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
Fire Daemon said:
I hate those pesky ghosts from Pac-Man. What are they doing there? Why do they want to hurt me? Why do they come back to life?

They're so damn mysterious and spooky.
ROFL.

In the same spirit: Goombas! They just have to walk into me for me to die, whereas I have to take a blinkin' great jump on top of their odd-shaped heads to kill the buggers! How unfair is that?

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
Logan9993 said:
All bad guys in Far Cry because of their seemingly infinite line of sight. I ended giving up on that game.
1.) You are wearing a bright red Hawaiian Shirt.

2.) You can cover it up with body armor

3.) Well, they are still fucking hard, especially when "realistic" mode is actually bullshit and everyone has health shot up to the max, I mean, you have to unload 30 rounds into someones head to kill them, and they are just regular ol' mercs!

Rolling Thunder

Dec 23, 2007
Emerald weapon in Final Fantasy 7..... 'What....urrrgh.....wait... one million HP? Arrrrrrrghggrhngh-choke.'

Headcrabs in Half-life. 'Crrrreeck!' What the...urrrgh.

People who use sniper rifles in multiplayers maps. And the cockhead game devlopers who decided sniper rifles were one-shot kill weapons.

Bren/Jeep/Motorcycle spam AI and players in CoH.

Predictable-joke

May 16, 2008
in American Mc Gee's Alice there are flying witch-like beaver monster things that shout at you. Whenever they shout an enormous gust of wind is unleashed from their tonsils that hurt and send you flying if you mistime a jump or anything else. The knock back is so immense that in combination with the tendency of the game to future enormous cliffs about let's say...ANYWHERE! Makes this an instant frustrating fuck you killer everytime you encounter them. My strategy involved hiding pansy like behind something if possible and then spamming razor-sharp playing cards(no.Kidding. Alice's weapons are fucking amazing... You have a croquet mallet used as a billy club that resembles a hell-spawned flamingo.) and hoping I wouldn't run out of blue liquid that made me able to use them.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Fondant said:
Emerald weapon in Final Fantasy 7..... 'What....urrrgh.....wait... one million HP? Arrrrrrrghggrhngh-choke.'

Headcrabs in Half-life. 'Crrrreeck!' What the...urrrgh.

People who use sniper rifles in multiplayers maps. And the cockhead game devlopers who decided sniper rifles were one-shot kill weapons.

Bren/Jeep/Motorcycle spam AI and players in CoH.
Emerald Weapon? ha...hahaha...AhaAHAHAh AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yiazmat the god-dragon from FF12, 50 Million HP

And i'm the bastard who uses the sniper religiously to the point of quitting if someone bans it from the map... No-one plays with me anymore...

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
ThaBenMan said:
Krogans in Mass Effect - they regenerate hp and like to charge at you. And also Husks - creepy as fuck and also like to charge at you.
No kidding, they eat my but alive.