"Oh man, I totally hate those guys!"

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
HardRockSamurai said:
The Berserker from Gears of War, cause those things scare the living shit out of me every time! When I played the game on Insane difficulty, those battles were nearly impossible for me...
Do they get any more difficult then? They instasplat you on casual as well.

Adding another vote for the cod4 dogs. They dodge bullets like no tomorow and by the time that "MELEE NOW" shows up on your screen you are dead anyway and you were supposed to press it in the 0.05 seconds BEFORE the warning shows up, which never synchs exactly with the animation of the dog. Press too early and you die as well.

Kovash86

May 23, 2008
Cups of hot coffee (Earthbound) always killing my PSI-artillery piece(Paula), the other two PSI-using characters had to take turns healing her although I typically made the last character you get(Poo) to do it since he had the least striking power of the PSI-users, well on normal attacks. The Ork Mechboyz(Dawn of War) always up in my stealthsuits collective grills...these bastards make it so I have to travel my suits in packs when fighting orks. Eldar Squad leaders for making Stealthsuits useless except for taking territory.

The Other Steve

Jun 24, 2008
Zelda - Like Like
Zelda - Wallmaster
FF - Marlboro
DMC - Fault
Pokemon - Zubat
RE4 - Regenerators
Icarus - Eggplant Wizard
Mario 3 - That Damn Fish
Castlevania - Stairs
Halo 3 - Legendary Jackal Snipers

Meshakhad_v1legacy

Feb 20, 2008
HL2 has plenty of foes I hate:
Fast zombies: Taking these guys down BEFORE they hit me is damn near impossible. They come so fast, and their screams always throw me off for a split second. They certainly do a good job of throwing into chaos my defensive plans at the end of Lowlife.
Hunters: Why is it that I can never find objects to throw when they're around?
Regular and acid-spitting antlions: They never stop coming. When we take back Earth, the vorts can keep a few for their secretions, but the wild ones are to be EXTERMINATED.

Halo: Drones. Flying, fast-moving, and small. I hate them SO MUCH! Brutes are annoying, along with every subspecies of Flood, but I wish the developers had never included Drones in the game at all!

Isaac Dodgson

The Mad Hatter
May 11, 2008
Several annoy me

Nearly every species in Halo aside from grunts and jackals
Re-Dead's Like Likes, and Chu-Chu's from Zelda
Frosts from DMC4
Splicers, particularly the crazy bunny mask wearing females who banter on about god knows what from Bioshock
Templars from Assassin's Creed, only because they tend to pop up out of no where and I end up getting slaughtered by some lowly guard as I try to dispatch the knight himself.

Shadow Tyrant

Jun 18, 2008
The beefed up armor guys in F.E.A.R. One step up from the regular soldier, but one step down from the ones with rocket launchers. They usually carry armor-piercers and if you don't have one with you [Or some other super-weapon], you'll waste all your ammo trying to kill it. And they always come out at really bad times so they always have the element of surprise. It usually goes something like this:

-Walking walking-
-Kill a few soldiers-
-More walking-
-Three more soldiers-
*BOOM - hole in the elevator door*
"Oh, shit."
-Flee for cover-

Also, poison headcrabs.

smuttbullen

Jun 21, 2008
Everything that want's you dead in RES1. You never have enough ammo in that game, and the cameras makes you miss all the time.

Xhumed

Jun 15, 2008
The Super Agents in Evil Genius. Marissa Mamba was easy enough to take care of, and Jet Chan wasn't a problem unless he showed up at the same time as one of the others, but the other 3 (especially that toerag John Steele) were a huge pain in the arse.