"Oh man, I totally hate those guys!"

Librarian Mike

May 16, 2008
Those damn birds in Ninja Gaiden (NES)....They actually made me cry once...a little bit...it was manly crying though. ^_^

Also, I hate poison headcrabs from Half Life 2...Forget about them dropping your life to '1', I just hate how they sound. Whenever I see them, I always just empty my shotgun into them. Ugh.

Kikosemmek

Nov 14, 2007

This guy ^^ in MK2.

Also the zig-zag shaped pieces in Tetris. Goddamn those things, so awkward and never befitting of any formation.

Kaos Incarnate

May 7, 2008

They were very annoying as Young Link, it was instant death when I first faced them. No other redead can compare to these.

Airhead

May 8, 2008
Facehuggers in Aliens vs Predator. Little bastards. That unmistakable crawly-squeaky sound, ugh. Be quick to find them before they copulate with your face.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Those bug-worm fiends from Ninja Gaiden. They just burst out of the ground latch onto you, knock you over, suck on your face, stealing HEAPS of HP. And then they just pop out of the ground in The Aqueduct and The Pyramid. There's no end to them!

Although I enjoyed frying them constantly with Art of the Inazuma...

Dosed

Mar 26, 2008
Conehead from Silent Hill *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAACH* *SCRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAACH* scariest shit ever.

Tanthalos

Mar 25, 2008
In Resident Evil 4, there was a castle level with these big guys covered in armor except their back and they had these giant iron Vega like claws. Those things sucked, especially once you got stuck in the super tiny cell with one.

Sib

Dec 22, 2007
Mile High Club, veteran, CoD4. I tried it today and gave up almost an hour later...bastards only giving me 1 minute to do the whole thing.

LisaB1138

Oct 5, 2007
I hated these guys from Onimusha 3. They'd pound you down and keep pounding you so you couldn't stand up and use health. (You have to be standing to use health in Onimusha games.)

dekkarax

Apr 3, 2008
Librarian Mike said:
Also, I hate poison headcrabs from Half Life 2...Forget about them dropping your life to '1', I just hate how they sound. Whenever I see them, I always just empty my shotgun into them. Ugh.
very much agreed good sir.
I also hate the stealth tanks, and scrin spaceships in C&C3

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Black zombies and headcrabs. Because when you encounter one of the first, prepare to fight 3 of the latter.

However, i did find a decent cure against them: GG+MH=Instant death for everything stupid enough to jump directly into your face. Makeshift chainsaw ftw.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Asehujiko said:
Black zombies and headcrabs. Because when you encounter one of the first, prepare to fight 3 of the latter.

However, i did find a decent cure against them: GG+MH=Instant death for everything stupid enough to jump directly into your face. Makeshift chainsaw ftw.
What's a MH? And why is there no period ending your sentence?

broadband

Dec 15, 2007
Anarchemitis said:
Asehujiko said:

What's a MH? And why is there no period ending your sentence?
i think he means manhacks, those flying robotics saws that the civil protection drops sometimes

Predictable-joke

May 16, 2008
Kaos Incarnate said:

They were very annoying as Young Link, it was instant death when I first faced them. No other redead can compare to these.
Have you ever played eternal darkness? The zombies there were incredibly annoying. They'd drain your sanity and well... Scare you shitless.