Oh no, your avatar has attacked!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
arc1991 said:
If it's Ash's Pikachu...were screwed...

Anyone got a Onix or something?
Pikachu beat Onix before. It got it wet? And that...wait. Logic not working.

OT:

OH SHIT!

Bayonetta...

I'm totally dead. I have no chance at all.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
DanielDeFig said:
Been reading the first page, it's surprising how many avatars spell immediate death for their owners (and sometimes the universe) in this hypothetical situation.
yeah maybe, i think im pretty safe in this scenario though :)

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
Scobie said:
hurfdurp said:
Someone will probably get kidnapped during his lunge, so I should be pretty safe while he tends to that.
On the other hand, if he doesn't get distracted you're dealing with someone who can shrug off an axe to the face and explode your head with a kick. I would hide if I were you.
You're right, he is amazing. What an honorable death I'd receive!

Jiefu

May 24, 2010
Considering mine is actually being killed if you look closely enough, I'm not worried.

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
Yeah I have BOTH the Dark Lord Morgoth AND the giant spider Ungoliant to deal with so it's only a matter of which one gets to me first.

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
Not that screwed - I'll just flip the safety and set it down on a table.

Now if it sprouted legs, eyes, a brain, and the ability to squeeze it's own trigger (that's what she said), then I'd be screwed.

Guns don't kill people...people kill people...and bullets...and falling trees...I guess I best say

Guns alone don't kill people, but they sure freakin' help too.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
I'm not scared at all, mine is already destroying the world with unprofessional, earth-crumbling laughter. Can't get much worse, I figure.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
LCP said:
Mr Companion said:
Ill survive a few mins, because she will bloody PLAY with me in the same way a cat plays with a dying mouse.
*squints*

what is it?
Laughing Octopus from metal gear solid 4, its one of the most mindbuggery boss fights I have ever played thanks to her shape shifting abilities and camouflage. allowing her to use gurilla warfare tactics that catch you off guard. She is often seen killing entire groups of soldiers for her own pleasure, laughing hysterically as she goes. Metal Gear Solid 4 wasn't very good, but it was a worthwhile experience because of fights like this.

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
Mr Companion said:
LCP said:
Mr Companion said:
Ill survive a few mins, because she will bloody PLAY with me in the same way a cat plays with a dying mouse.
*squints*

what is it?
Laughing Octopus from metal gear solid 4, its one of the most mindbuggery boss fights I have ever played thanks to her shape shifting abilities and camouflage. allowing her to use gurilla warfare tactics that catch you off guard. She is often seen killing entire groups of soldiers for her own pleasure, laughing hysterically as she goes. Metal Gear Solid 4 wasn't very good, but it was a worthwhile experience because of fights like this.

Ohh, good luck with that. I'm still beating this nazi to death with his own over-sized phone.

brutus3933

Aug 3, 2009
Shrike is an unstoppable robot/zombie thing designed to never lose a target whom survived point blank cannon fire, being stabbed in the chest and being run over by two cities (it makes sense in context). Oh, and his fingers are just sheathes for knives.. I am screwed.

Praet0rian

Jun 18, 2009
Its Jayne fn Cobb ... with a hat for fucks sake. If he's packing Vera im very screwed, but im screwed any which way.

Still, maybe its better Jayne than my Minsc avatar...