Oh no, your avatar has attacked!

ragestreet

Oct 17, 2008
I'd be safe. I'm pretty sure the overlord won't turn down near-free help. I'd need a bit of help preventing either the destruction or complete domination of earth though. Fortunately I'd have an adorable fallen angel on my side after a quick bribe made of lots of anime.

Lawnchair

Oct 26, 2010
Considering it's a lawn chair, what could it possibly do? Fold itself angrily just to spite me?

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Let's see, my avatar... The Mage's four little familiars in Dungeon Fighter Online...

Well, that depends. If they try to attack me as they are, I'll take SOME elemental damage, but I'll probably survive.

On the other hand, if they're doing the attack that icon represents.... yeah, I'm pretty much dicked.

Here's what it looks like: The Trickster's Fusion Craft. Funny as hell.... UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
He's got a robot the size of a 4 level building. I will not be able to run away.

cthulhumythos

Aug 28, 2009
Not G. Ivingname said:
Your avatar has come to life and is trying to murder you for showing their image to everybody on the planet, how screwed are you?

Considering mine is an unstoppable machine of destruction, I am already dead.
mine is already going to crash the moon into the earth in three days, so yeah, we're really screwed.

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
I'm nowhere near as fit as Leela, and from what I've seen, psychology just... doesn't work with her. She's not crazy or anything, she just doesn't bullshit anybody - every card she has is in play all the time, so you can't really work your way into a weakness.
Aaaaaaand she would totally murder me without regret. The only hope I have is that somebody she respects shows up and stops her.

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
Well mine is the angry/evil half of Captain Kirk, and with or without a phaser, there's no way anyone of us could take him, I mean come on, he took down a Gorn!

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Burn every spinning wheel in the kingdom! Seriously, Maleficent will keep a grudge forever!

Also, ***** turns into a fucking dragon!

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
A genetically created monster of super-strength, hyper-intelligence, and who's only programming is to: "Destroy everything he touches! HAHAHAHAH!", who has now been trained in the ways of the Force?

I'm dead. And the universe is screwed.

Been reading the first page, it's surprising how many avatars spell immediate death for their owners (and sometimes the universe) in this hypothetical situation.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
ZeroMachine said:

Yeah, you tell me how fucked I am.
Yes. You totally are. Because yours is from fusion. Luckily my samus avatar is from Other M. As I am Male, I can just tell her to stop and she'll listen.