Oh no, your avatar has attacked!

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
I'm fine so long as he doesn't have an army. Or even a single vehicle to give regenerative abilities and absurd power.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
DanielDeFig said:
interspark said:
DanielDeFig said:
Been reading the first page, it's surprising how many avatars spell immediate death for their owners (and sometimes the universe) in this hypothetical situation.
yeah maybe, i think im pretty safe in this scenario though :)
Your'e probably safest. But as your avatar points out, as soon as it evolves, you're dead (and apparently so are we all).
not if i put it in my fish tank, i dought it will get much experience by knocking out my pleco's or apple snail

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Ice Car said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
Ice Car said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
I am doomed.
Indeed you are. o.o;

But technically doesn't Yuki have no emotions so she won't get angry?
What are you talking about? She has emotions, meaning I am doomed.

If Mikuru attacked you, no big deal. Haruhi? Nice knowing you.
I watched the whole first season, and not once did I see emotions in her. If anything, I'd say she has little emotion though. Even when she's being attacked, attacking someone else, or anything, she evokes no emotion whatsoever.

And yeah, I was more talking about Haruhi when I said I'm screwed.
Watch season 2, more emotion shows. Then, watch the movie. Lots of emotion out of her.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Xpwn3ntial said:
Ice Car said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
Ice Car said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
I am doomed.
Indeed you are. o.o;

But technically doesn't Yuki have no emotions so she won't get angry?
What are you talking about? She has emotions, meaning I am doomed.

If Mikuru attacked you, no big deal. Haruhi? Nice knowing you.
I watched the whole first season, and not once did I see emotions in her. If anything, I'd say she has little emotion though. Even when she's being attacked, attacking someone else, or anything, she evokes no emotion whatsoever.

And yeah, I was more talking about Haruhi when I said I'm screwed.
Watch season 2, more emotion shows. Then, watch the movie. Lots of emotion out of her.
Ah, okay, I figured that's probably the case. I'm mainly avoiding Season 2 because of the Endless Eight which is supposedly really bad, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to watch it. I have some spare time anyways.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Ice Car said:
Ah, okay, I figured that's probably the case. I'm mainly avoiding Season 2 because of the Endless Eight which is supposedly really bad, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to watch it. I have some spare time anyways.
Yeah, Endless Eight is torture. I find a power run is the easiest way through it. Just set aside an evening and watch it. The rest of the season is okay and the first episode is really good.

Then watch the movie your avatar is from. If you already have shame on you.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Not G. Ivingname said:
Your avatar has come to life and is trying to murder you for showing their image to everybody on the planet, how screwed are you?

Considering mine is an unstoppable machine of destruction, I am already dead.
I'd say I am 100% screwed.

Jadarendir

Nov 19, 2009
Yeah, mine is the half Demon half Angel Lord of Hell. He's spent billions of years of his life gaining unthinkable amounts of power and learning all the most horrible, twisted, fucked up ways to kill someone and then torture their souls. Not only that, but he's died twice (three times, depending on what stage in his life we're talking) and is still alive. There is no world that is safe from him.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
He will mangle, shred, ravage, rake, rip and lacerate my body until not even my DNA can be recognised. Then he will ressurect me, rinse and repeat through all eternity.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Oh man. Now I am fucked. Shit out of luck.

Not really. A good pencil to the face would put him in his place.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
...........shit.

With him alone, I'd get Dark Mattered into oblivion. With him, Marle and Lucca - forget it, the void will welcome my completely annihilated corpse. With him, Lucca and Robo - I'm getting smacked with the equivalent of a Dark Kamehameha. Scorch mark in the middle of a continent-sized crater doesn't even begin to say how screwed I am.

He thinks he's powerful enough to beat a creature that absorbs the life of a planet ON HIS OWN. I couldn't even beat a head cold in comparison.

tehannihalator

Apr 6, 2010
Gunjack65 said:
tehannihalator said:
Gunjack65 said:
I am more fucked than any of you guys combined.
Shite.
Wanna bet?
I would like to take this time to point out that my avatar is Bruce Fucking Cambell.
Not even Gordan Freeman can top that level of badassery, or chin.
Good point.I want to see some fan video showing the fight between the world's most awesome scientist/college student

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Xpwn3ntial said:
Ice Car said:
Yeah, Endless Eight is torture. I find a power run is the easiest way through it. Just set aside an evening and watch it. The rest of the season is okay and the first episode is really good.

Then watch the movie your avatar is from. If you already have shame on you.
Yeah, whenever I like an anime though, I set aside an evening to power through/watch at least 10 episodes of it. I'll probably make it through this evening, if I don't get bored halfway through.

And why? I never watched the movie, but I'm guessing it's just one of Haruhi's usual "Harass Mikuru" sessions.