Oh no, your avatar has attacked!

CptRumGuy

Jul 31, 2008
Oh dear god...

Just one of them would be bad enough, but both?!

Although I would probably be dead before I even knew I was being hunted.

Shirokurou said:
Easy there Grimmjaw. Oh fuck...
You think you have it bad...

old account

Jul 11, 2009
Not G. Ivingname said:
Your avatar has come to life and is trying to murder you...
Hahahaha, Like some bard could kill me xD They're the most worthless class in every and all role playing games lololol

Ultra Man30

Nov 20, 2009
So I have to fight against an Ultra-Intergalactic-Cybot G named Marina Liteyears, who has the ability to throw nearly any object of varying sizes at me?

Yeah, I'm dead. Plus she'll probably shake the money out of my pockets too.

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
...crap i cant kick it becuase it will blow up...
and it can rapidly slice me up....
......maybe if i gave it money it wont kill me
NOTE my avatar was a prinny when i put this up

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I'm going to cover myself in steel and wrap that in about 20 layers of bubblewrap. Otherwise, I'm gonna get bitten in half.

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
Not G. Ivingname said:
Your avatar has come to life and is trying to murder you for showing their image to everybody on the planet, how screwed are you?

Considering mine is an unstoppable machine of destruction, I am already dead.
I've got a lazy bunny rabbit playing video games. Unless that controller really controls a robot army, I think I'm good.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Ice Car said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
Ice Car said:
Ah, okay, I figured that's probably the case. I'm mainly avoiding Season 2 because of the Endless Eight which is supposedly really bad, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to watch it. I have some spare time anyways.
Yeah, Endless Eight is torture. I find a power run is the easiest way through it. Just set aside an evening and watch it. The rest of the season is okay and the first episode is really good.

Then watch the movie your avatar is from. If you already have shame on you.
Yeah, whenever I like an anime though, I set aside an evening to power through/watch at least 10 episodes of it. I'll probably make it through this evening, if I don't get bored halfway through.

And why? I never watched the movie, but I'm guessing it's just one of Haruhi's usual "Harass Mikuru" sessions.
There are plot points in season 2 that become important in the movie The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. It is 14 episodes, I believe.

Have fun watching Season 2, and let me know what you think of Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Vexik said:
lacktheknack said:
Vexik said:
lacktheknack said:
I don't know. Someone please quote me and help me understand what horror I have wreaked upon the world.
The most mind-melting a Capella band in the whole of time and space?
It has more to do with home economics...

<youtube=dZfmPREbTd8>
What is this, I don't even... Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
You're welcome.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Not at all.

1. Neither of them would "attack" anyone without the need to defend themselves.

2. They wouldn't use any means that are lethal.

3. The only reason Tomoyo would attack me is if she went ULTIMATE RAEG, and that is only if I would attack Sakura, which I wouldn't. The only way Sakura would attack me is if I attempted to harm anyone she cares for, or anyone else for that matter.

4. Tomoyo's greatest weapon is either the army her mother controls or herself. Because she can totally kick massive ass. The only card that Sakura has that can ever hope to compare to my power is The Nothing AKA(in some circles) The Void. Even then, she turned it into The Hope.

So... yeah.

I'm perfectly safe. :p