Oh no, your avatar has attacked!

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
Tarlane said:
LCP said:
Nazi general from a humor movie. Get me some oil or banana peels!

He's going to try to beat me with that phone to death. Maybe call reinforcements....
I wouldn't count on that, I believe that he is using that phone to call a firing squad in that movie!

I loved Top Secret.
WHere's Chocolate Mousse When you need him? At least i get to play tic-tac-toe with the Nahtzees before i die

tjcross

Apr 14, 2008
well my avatar is the hero of time but is also in a deep sleep so i'm safe... or now (dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn)

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
I'm not too screwed. I mean yes, my avatar has a mean set of chompers and can ram into me with a hover-throne. But he's also two feet tall, a glutton and more greedy than anything. I could probably buy my way out of the situation either with valuables or food and if push comes to shove, while he's achieved the occasional take-down on the show, he's generally cowardly and overpowered by others. Roughly a 2.5 to a three on the ten point threat scale.

NickCooley

Sep 19, 2009
To be fair, if a pod dropped in from orbit when I was say, at work, I'd probably just piss myself before being riddled with lead.

Capcom4ever

Jun 24, 2010
Hmmm. Do I need my organs to be inside me in order to live? If not, then I may stand a chance against this business-casual ninja.

Grospoliner

Feb 16, 2010
Mine tried, and failed, but ushered in ten thousand years of horror, fear, suffering, discontent, war, and countless deaths. Not bad considering that's only what the good guys did as a response to the megalomaniac onslaught unleashed by said insane fellows.

That said... "Death to the False Emperor!"

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Did you see what she did to Sovereign? What about the Collector ships?
I'm boned.

Decy19

Apr 15, 2009
The grim reaper. Let me repeat that. THE GRIM REAPER. Welp tell my imaginary friend I love it.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Its ok, Ill just open the game case in front of him. That will nullify his existence and send him back to the 6th dimension

KingKamor

Jul 8, 2008
Since I recently got this badass to level 1500 in his game, I doubt that anyone in the entirety of the world has a chance against him and his massively leveled fists.

It was nice knowing you guys.

C.G.B.S

Dec 22, 2009
Well I'm screwed. I should expect the any moment now i will get shot in the head by a sniper ri

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
*pets cute little tiger* See there you go a nice can of tuna

Oooh look at you so cute! Like your tuna? There is more! Oooh look at that soft cushions wouldn't that make a nice bed?