OH NO! You're a clone!

Toar

Nov 13, 2009
Dango said:
Toar said:
Dango said:
Find out how and why I was created.
Tackling a pretty big philosophical question there, aren't you? So say that your clone maker was just yucking about and made you? What would be your next course of action?
I don't know. Since I'm the clone, maybe I'd ask him why he likes starfish so much.
Well if you don't know then why should he? Goodness, what a can of worms you have opened!

XD

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Toar said:
game-lover said:
I think I would. I mean, what choice would I have? Kill them? If they're as afraid to die as I am, and she definitely would be, then it'd be hard if not impossible and I'd probably get killed in the process.

Change my appearance and do some stuff the original would probably never do and become someone different. Best choice.
Good answer, but what if you found out that the other one was the clone? What would you do then? Resume your normal life? Hmmmmm....
If she's the clone, hell yeah, resume my normal life. I was here first! Deal with it!

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009
I'd stick around.

Then I'd get into an argument if I (clone me) should change my name to Ben Reily. I'd quickly come to the conclusion that, since neither of me has ever actually READ the fucking Spider-Man comics, we'll just make a reference we both get instead.

One of us gets white hair and is named Zach. The other can be York.

exp. 99

Mar 31, 2010
Dunno if anybody's made this joke, but...

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

In full truth, though, it'd really boil down to what happens when I talk to my original and see what the hell is going on. Maybe a deathmatch, maybe a chance to do some epic shenanigans. Who knows.

Oliman43

Sep 8, 2010
Nuh uh, I'm the original.

But yeah, we'd probably end up fighting crime, having a tragic love triangle, she'd die and then we'd be arch-enemies for the rest of our lives.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Nah nah nah... As soon as I'm cloned, it's time to wreak havoc with all of me at the helm.

Whispering Cynic

Nov 11, 2009
I consider myself pretty reasonable when it comes to crazy shit, so I think we could come to some sort of agreement. Or it would come down to "There can be only one" solution, I'd have to really be in that situation to be sure.

Hmm, but a perfect clone = perfect alibi. heh... yeah.

wfpdk

May 8, 2008
edudogel said:
wfpdk said:
we both work as a team to find the lab and create a clone army of me to take over the world.
you can't clone a clone
first off, you know that you can't make a perfect mid-aged human clone with another clone how? second, first words are "we work as a team" the original would be there too for tissue samples if needed... in case you can't make a clone with a clone.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
Easy. Get all the other clones that have inevitably been made of me (or him), and figure out a way to combine consciousnesses. Once that's accomplished, I will be able to be in 20 places at once, and will never have to worry about homework not getting done due to gaming ever again. That and numerous other benefits, some more appropriate than others (having multiple girlfriends and yet not cheating being a big one), would make this discovery one of the best things to happen to me.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
I would stay in the area. Mainly live my own life. On the weekends join up with the original and do some crazy pranks.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Kill him, there is no other way.
What? He obviously has the exact same idea, so it's either me or... me :S

M4t3us

Oct 13, 2009
Let the tosser handle the work, family and BS. I would then be free to ride off into the sunset and go vigilante in random towns of rural USA.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Eh, I'd go to some war-torn country and start doing mercenary work. My life wouldn't be worth anything, and maybe I'd have some fun before I died.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
KOMega said:
Ya just continue with life I guess. Make up a "long lost twin" story if we had to go public with it.
This. Realistically, there isn't really much you could do unless the lab is hunting your ass down.