Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

danielsharpe1634

Oct 28, 2009
clone me. have my clone mature to adulthood very fast [some how]. then let me be my own executioner.

also, move my memories over to my clone so i can continue on after executing myself

danielsharpe1634

Oct 28, 2009
danielsharpe1634 said:
clone me. have my clone mature to adulthood very fast [some how]. then let me be my own executioner.

also, move my memories over to my clone so i can continue on after executing myself
Why just an honorable mention? it follows all your rules
1. I do end up being executed
2. I don't die from aging
3. I don't escape

geohound13

Feb 4, 2010
Triforceformer said:
I would request 2 Desert Eagles, 10 full magazines for them plus ones already chambered in, a vending shack in an amusement park that I'm locked in, and a horde of zombies. If I survive, I live on without worry. If I don't, at least I manned up and had an awesome Last Stand. Also, the Last Stand must be broadcast from my point of view to every T.V., Computer, and game system in the world. See the blaze of glory through my eyes and what not. Guess the reference and you get something better than a cookie that I won't tell you just yet.
ZOMBIE LAND!

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
danielsharpe1634 said:
danielsharpe1634 said:

Why just an honorable mention? it follows all your rules
1. I do end up being executed
2. I don't die from aging
3. I don't escape
Sigh, [sub]work, work, work...[/sub]

OK, as soon as there is another one for an Honorable Mention, I'll move your reponse to my Favorites, but only because it's you!

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
llew said:
probably to ask if i could have 3 wishes, 1) beat up every person on my "to-kill" list 2)to do everything on my "to-do" list and 3) have a 3-way with a few random hot ladies ;)
Shouldn't that last one already be on your 'to-do' list?

As for me, I'd like my execution to be in the form of some kind of science experiment. That way I have a chance of not-dying and becoming a superhero at the same time!

Kinichie

Penguin Overlord
Jun 18, 2008
To be allowed to get every achievement on Dead Rising first.

That might give me a few years.

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
ask for 30 bottles of coco cola and a large bag of crushed mentoes.....drink the cola and swallow the bag whole.....then ask to be stabbed in the stomach.....when the sword punctures the bag........well just imagine that for a while

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
For them to invent Jurassic Park first, I don't mind being eaten by a T-Rex, because, frankly it'd be too fucking awesome.

Elf Defiler Korgan

Apr 15, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEvqem2DSE4

Delay, joke, undermine the authority of the figure in charge, act confused.

"Some other geezer did all them things you said. I'm not even lying". Ah, a bad bluff.

Nice one AxcX. So much time to attempt an escape.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
If it's the electric chair then I demand to be killed by solar power, that way at least I'm being eco friendly.

Otherwise, I would demand that a movie be made about my life by an academy award winning director and that it becomes a legendary film that goes down in history...

EDIT: Alternativley I would demand that the person who is to have me executed be forced to walk around for the rest of his/her life without pants.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
I can have anything? Then probably to hug a Lombax - seems like a good idea.

And then get executed by a nuclear blast turning me into fine plasma. A blast which happens to have Bobby Kotick in it's epicenter.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
My request would be to execute me 40 years from now when I don't care about living anymore, also I get to be free during those years.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Before I get shot. I request that the guards must sing "Always look on the bright side of life".

Hell, it be a laugh...