Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

Cmwissy

Aug 26, 2009
Have everyone watching my execution have a picture of me Tattoo'd onto them.

nevar forget.

Rolling Thunder

Dec 23, 2007
A small thermonuclear device. If I can't escape, I'm taking you with me. And you. And you, and you, and you and you and you.....

Quinadin

Oct 8, 2009
Skydiving off the coast of Brazil. if the fall into the ocean, the following mile or 5 of swimming and the coast workers don't kill me. I'll be able to get back home under the name Rodrigo Mentoia.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
My final request would be to contact the government of my home country; Canada.
Have fun executing me now.
Edit'd; Cause Canada soesn't have capitol punishment, and I'm a Canadian Citizen. I.E. I'm just visiting the sountry that wants to execute me.

danielsharpe1634

Oct 28, 2009
Pulse Reality said:
danielsharpe1634 said:
danielsharpe1634 said:
clone me. have my clone mature to adulthood very fast [some how]. then let me be my own executioner.

also, move my memories over to my clone so i can continue on after executing myself
Why just an honorable mention? it follows all your rules
1. I do end up being executed
2. I don't die from aging
3. I don't escape
Sigh, [sub]work, work, work...[/sub]

OK, as soon as there is another one for an Honorable Mention, I'll move your reponse to my Favorites, but only because it's you!
ha, sweet. thnx

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
To die by being roundhouse kicked by chuck norris, that is after watching Micheal Atknson and the Pope have a slap fight.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Play Caramelldansen and shoot me when the song is over, just so I can dance to it one last time.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Riddle78 said:
My final request would be to contact the government of my home country; Canada.
Have fun executing me now.
Edit'd; Cause Canada soesn't have capitol punishment, and I'm a Canadian Citizen. I.E. I'm just visiting the sountry that wants to execute me.
Stop finding loopholes! This is all hypothetical!

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
AvsJoe said:
I'd either wish for something good to eat or request a quick and painless form of execution, like the needle.
We don't actually know if that is painless, it's a series of 3 injections, The first one is supposed to render you unconcious, the second to completely paralyse you (if left like this you would die from asphyxiation), and the third stops your heart.

Considering that trained doctors aren't allowed to do this, the person who carries out the injections, could have the incorrect dosage in comparison to the persons body mass, could miss the vein, or could quite simply not care. All of these could come in some form of combination, but since you are paralysed there would be no way to let them know something is wrong and asphyxiation is a very painful thibg to go through. It's not like accidents have never happened before.

...I've over analysied this, haven't I? ^^;

Photon987

May 27, 2009
I want to be given a large vat of mercury, and I want to dip my arm, and my leg into it to see what it feels like.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
i want to spend 24 hours with my girlfriend outside this hell hole. you can watch me and put a tracker on me all you want, just let me be with the one i care about most.

the next day i want you to take me to a helipad and chain me to the top of a steam roller and fly the steam roller over G.Bush Jr house in a plane. then give me a blonde mullet wig and let the steam roller drop and video tape it and put it on youtube

Twaddle as he is falling: WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYRYYYYYYYY!!! HHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
twaddle said:
i want to spend 24 hours with my girlfriend outside this hell hole. you can watch me and put a tracker on me all you want, just let me be with the one i care about most.
N'awwwww, how sweet. =-)

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Give the executioner a nuclear axe "You can kill me but can you kill everyone on the planet!?"