Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
The people who are going to execute me must eat Mt.Everest, before they kill me.

Good luck, chaps, I'll be back in a few hundred years to see how you've gotten with that. Oh! sorry, I'll have died from natural causes by then! Shame.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Wasder said:
The people who are going to execute me must eat Mt.Everest, before they kill me.

Good luck, chaps, I'll be back in a few hundred years to see how you've gotten with that. Oh! sorry, I'll have died from natural causes by then! Shame.
Added to favorites.

Red Bomb

Nov 25, 2009
Strap me to the top of a NASA shuttle with an old Victorian flying hat and goggles on (proper Steampunk style), singing Black Sabbath's Heaven & Hell while saluting as Im blasted into space.

Claymorez

Our King
Apr 20, 2009
I turn to the guards and say "Well I wont begrudge you men doing your jobs - however I feel I must inform you of the defenition of executed.

There is:
a. the act of executing something.
b. The state of being executed.
2. The manner, style, or result of performance: The plan was sound; its execution, faulty.
3. The act or an instance of putting to death or being put to death as a lawful penalty."

"Which I am sure you gentlemen are thinking of doing however I would prefer you interpret this word this way as they do in law."

"Validation of a legal document by the performance of all necessary formalities."

So if you could ya know not have any hard feelings and look the other way when I get it on with my girl friend as I am not allowed to escape we can be the best of friends!"

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
claymorez said:
I turn to the guards and say "Well I wont begrudge you men doing your jobs - however I feel I must inform you of the defenition of executed.

There is:
a. the act of executing something.
b. The state of being executed.
2. The manner, style, or result of performance: The plan was sound; its execution, faulty.
3. The act or an instance of putting to death or being put to death as a lawful penalty."

"Which I am sure you gentlemen are thinking of doing however I would prefer you interpret this word this way as they do in law."

"Validation of a legal document by the performance of all necessary formalities."

So if you could ya know not have any hard feelings and look the other way when I get it on with my girl friend as I am not allowed to escape we can be the best of friends!"
Haha, good job, sir, you made me smile this morning.

Ryuu814

Feb 25, 2010
I'd ask the guards to divde by Zero.
and if that doesnt confuse the guards enough to let me escape
I'd clone Captain Falcon and get him to falco punch the other, causing the world to go up in flames.
"if the world wishes my destruction...it goes with me"

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Before you kill me, just answer my riddle!

What came first the chiken or the egg?

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
me: behind this mask there is more than flesh, there is an idea.
and ideas are bulletproof.

executoner: OK put him in the electric chair!

me: Awwww that's not fair!

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
Sieni said:
Sex. I don't want to die as a virgin :C
ninja...

though honestly, i'd say "fuck that shit! ive ALMOST FINISHED!"

(no, not a game, if i were arrested i would ask for a computer to write novels in jail for the rest of my life.)

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
To get Hugh Jackman to dress up as Wolverine and stab me with his claws. Come to think of it, I'd probably ask for that even if I weren't gonna be executed.

Toranilor

Feb 22, 2009
I would request to be killed by a giant Rube Goldberg machine.

Specifially one inside a high altitude plane, where I would be dropped to my death apon it's completion, wearing a Captain Falcon suit, with a big banner trailing me that reads "Falcon Punch!"

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Ask to get played Stairway to Heaven during the execution. The irony would be awesome.

Nico4

Dec 24, 2008
Distorted Stu said:
To play Duke Nukem forever.. that should give me a few extra years to live.
Old thread, but.... that only gave you an extra year. mwhahahaha