Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
To play Duke Nukem forever.. that should give me a few extra years to live.
Old post or not, I'll still post that this is fitting, because if this were to happend at the time this were posted, you'd have about one year to live.

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
For those of you who've seen the most recent episode of Red vs Blue...

"Hey buddy, can you hold this for me?"
"Sure. What is is?"
"A transmitter."
"What's it transmitting?"
"Your location."

*Dives to side*

Those of you who have seen the episode know what comes next.

For those of you who HAVEN'T seen the episode...

I would request to be executed by tournament of the sword. I get a sword. Each executioner gets a sword, and we fight 1v1 bouts in the ring until either I get stabbed, or they all die, in which case I go free.

Nico4

Dec 24, 2008
IamQ said:
Distorted Stu said:
To play Duke Nukem forever.. that should give me a few extra years to live.
Old post or not, I'll still post that this is fitting, because if this were to happend at the time this were posted, you'd have about one year to live.
Think the next game to play before we die, should be FF Versus 13.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
It's quite vulgar, but... I'll want to die while having an orgasm. Get me an attractive Nevada hooker and a sniper with impeccable timing who will watch me screw her. Also, she should be quite high... and it should be doggy-style, so she doesn't have to see it and the sniper has a clear shot... and he/she should use a subsonic round out of a suppressed rifle.

Hollow point to the brainpan as I climax, please.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
last request;to fly around the world

form of execution; after one circumnavigation, to be randomly ejected from my plane without a parachute.

AgedGrunt

Dec 7, 2011
That the executioner will also die, and they will be told that I get to decide how it happens.

I'll wait. No, really.

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
The Mummy

Fat muslim dude: "Any last requests before we hang you, pig?"

Brendan Frasier: "Yeah. Untie the rope and let me go."

Funniest part is, the hangman actually asks whether or not to do it. Love that movie *Leaves computer and watches all three Mummy movies*

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
To say goodbye to everyone, then visit the Moon. They can just send me up there with no way back.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
Anything? Well as the ultimate act of spite before I die: Declare all fanfiction for every fictional universe canonical, even the contradictory ones.

I will be remembered as the worlds greatest monster.

Nico4

Dec 24, 2008
Fieldy409 said:
Anything? Well as the ultimate act of spite before I die: Declare all fanfiction for every fictional universe canonical, even the contradictory ones.

I will be remembered as the worlds greatest monster.
You sir... are epic

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
I want to star in the first interracial gangbang taped and broadcast live from the ISS. At the moment of climax my... erm... "load" will propel me out of the airlock, straight into the great black unknown.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
I've got it.

First, the executioners would be dressed as Power Rangers. Second, their weapons would look like the Power Weapons. Third, I'd have some C-4 set in front of me, set to go off as soon as I fall on it.

Basically, I want this:

Best death ever.

Also:

A Raging Emo said:
Incidentally, TC, that bit about ordering the firing squad to kill yourself? That's called WINNING. Winning at life, that is. Good job.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
I'd have them train me to be Nightwing then make them re-enact "The Iceberg lounge" From Arkham city.

Or to re-enact the ending scene from Halo Reach.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Gimme some fried chicken and a sexy lady to have le sexy time with. Then you can kill me in whatever way you wish

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
"Get me a gun, or preferably, a cloaking device."

Escape is always an option, even if you have to ctrl alt delete that shit.

OR! The execution squad goes on a really long journey to bring me the holy grail, and while they are endlessly searching, I just walk off and continue my life.

exessmirror

Apr 26, 2011
i dunno, a semi-auto pistol as a pre, the key from my cell as a head and a escape motor as an after.