Oh shit they picked......

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
Elves and Vampires in MTG.

My friend's Elf and Vampire decks are really annoying. Really, I'm annoyed by anything more OP than Slivers (a lot of things, since there's no turn 1 infinite damage Sliver.)

Do4600

Oct 16, 2007
Smeggs said:
Because the majority of the time I've run into Voldo players, they never use anybody else.
Because it takes for-fucking-ever to get really good with Voldo, as confusing as it is for people facing Voldo it's even more confusing trying to control it. He has so many stances and to use any of them well you need to know how to move between them all to get to the correct stance to perform the technique.

Hambers

Jan 25, 2012
themyrmidon said:
Any Krogan in ME3. It seems like they always try to solo the whole map and never play with the team. The Warlord is especially bad about this with that stupid hammer.
I see your soloing Krogan and raise you soloing N7 Destroyers. Or pairs if you are unlucky enough trying to have any impact with this class in your team. It seems like they can turn Banshees and Primes into grease marks with no effort and whole waves fall before their volleys of missiles. MP turns into grinding against your team trying to find something to take out before they get a chance. You could make a point that all N7s are OP but Destroyers supply an excuse for players to go full Rambo.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Sub Zero in MK9. I just can't adapt against him. I don't do well against defensive players, especially when my main is Sektor. They guard my teleport punch and punish it really bad... I need to work on my predictability.

Kratos in PlayStation All Stars. Fuck that guy and his priority.

Ike in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. That range and strength... the only way I can beat him is if I mirror him. It's especially frustrating since he's my friend's favorite character.

hooglese

Feb 14, 2011
Fox in SSBM and metaknight. In SSBB, I couldnt even touch fox, because people would spam b until I got close where they would up smash my ass so hard I'd be lucky to survive, due to the b attack wrecking my ass any time i let up in the slightest. Other than those 2 moves he was balanced though, and SSBB did fix both of those moves... until metaknight. I can't think of one fair thing about him. High speed, survive, and can stun lock you till you die with one attack?

Another bad one was Sasuke in Naruto Shippuden something, something, the acronym for this game is a sentence, 3. Teleporting block break. Nuff said.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
i hate it when people pick Dead Ringer Spy

so frustrating to deal with. i don't like it.

TheEndlessSleep

Sep 1, 2010
Malzahar in LoL.

One on one, that fucking combo is shit-throbbingly broken.

A simultaneous ranged lockdown and damage, combined with the percentage health damage from null zone (which you can't avoid when he ult's you.) Not to mention the voidling wailing on your face and the malefic visions/ignite that WILL kill you afterwards if the first bit didn't.

The worst part of course is that because his ult is a lockdown, like WW's, there absolutely nothing you can do about a vast proportion of the damage from this combo.

And obviously, this is only the case 1v1 - but that's just the problem; midlane is 1 on 1, and as soon as Mal hits 6 He's gonna be snowballing like a boss.

PS. I am fully aware that cleanse totally shuts him down, but I play blind pick and I'll be fucked if I'm taking cleanse every time on the offchance.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
Astaroth. Fucking...ASTAROTH!

SERIOUSLY! I hate characters built around throw moves and astaroth is a pain in my arse. They spam the shoulder rush and throws and it pisses me off!

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
When I see someone pick Fizz on league of legends it makes me want to cry. No matter what champion I pick, that little annoying fizz is still going to win since every Fizz I have gone against have been good. That little beast jumps over everything I do.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Akuma. Fucking Akuma. Dear God, every asshole I've met online picks this guy since most of his attacks are OP as hell. Tons of high damage attacks that make juggling so ridiculously easy for him.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Arakune in Blazblue cause BEES! If he curse spams you... good luck my friend.

Nuff said...

Angelblaze

Jun 17, 2010
Fappy said:
Arakune in Blazblue cause BEES! If he curse spams you... good luck my friend.

Nuff said...

Ahhhhh memories.....

Aatrox in league: the five I met claimed to never have lost a game with him. I looked in their match histories and you know what I found?

They lost games.
To other Aatrox's.

Teams without an Aatrox, in every one of the non Aatrox having teams of about 35-39 lost to teams with an Aatrox.

Aatrox op.
Not that one who plays Aatrox will admit it.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Bleidd Whitefalcon said:
Shinsei-J said:
Jayce from league of legends.
Dude is overpowered to the point that you can't do anything unless you're lucky enough to choose a champ that counters him.
It's just infuriating.
That sounds more like Aatrox, actually. I believe Jayce is balanced right now because he has pretty high mana costs so he can't run around spamming his shit
Until the patch that came out today, Jayce normally wouldn't have a problem with mana as long as you got tear on first back (will probably be a bit worse now since his transform will no longer proc the tear).

OT: I haven't played the game in awhile, but Man-at-arms that take the broad dagger and then stun lock you into oblivion if your timing is just a bit off. Course I also liked to be a dick and run around as fisticuffs vanguard. (Fists OP yo)

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Padwolf said:
When I see someone pick Fizz on league of legends it makes me want to cry. No matter what champion I pick, that little annoying fizz is still going to win since every Fizz I have gone against have been good. That little beast jumps over everything I do.
You either gotta fake him out (really hard to do) or have a stun. That dodge move of his has a freaking long active time for what it does.

Angelblaze said:
Aatrox op.
Unless you have any champion that can stun. Stunned Aatrox is one that will lose, because he either gets hit and loses health, or jumps away and loses health.

For both these guys, Riven is pretty much a direct counter. Good thing I like her so much.

Sh1nobu

Nov 23, 2009
Leona in League. Her laning phase is so binary - she's either winning hard or getting curbed.

LadyLightning

Jul 11, 2013
Not G. Ivingname said:
Spiritmaster said:
Thresh or Blitzcrank from LoL, with their friggen grabs. Nothing ruins my day faster than my carry getting hooked in and murdered because he can't dodge grabs.
Yeah, that really must be annoying to go against somebody that mains one of them...

My personal horror is going against a Warwick.

You want to move? You want to do anything while I maul your health bar off? Hahaha, @#$^ you.
Quicksilver Sash. Use it, love it.

suntt123

Jun 3, 2013
Does Pokemon count? I have a tough time dealing with Tentacruel in the rain. Especially offensive variants. Heatran's a ***** too.

VodkaKnight

Jul 12, 2013
The Spy in TF2.
It's because very few new people take it up, and it takes a maximum of about 10 deaths to figure out all the tricks.
So most people can play it well.