Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
I'm at least hospitalized, if not totally fucking destroyed.
Flailing Escapist said:
Is Scorpion the main character of Mortal Kombat?
Actually it doesn't matter who it is; I'm fucked.
Yeah, this. It was Scorpion.

German Borbon

May 18, 2011
jack from bioshock with the shotgun fullpower and all the tonics to make him hit with the wrench as hard as chuck norris, im totally screwed

akfg666

Dec 9, 2010
In all honesty, if Vanille from FF13 tried to attack me...I'd be more turned on than screwed

Matterer

Mar 17, 2011
Uh oh, Steve has fists that can chop down trees! He can kill a cow with his bare hand! He can dig his way through a mound of dirt in seconds. Yep, im dead.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Alpha Protocol...
Mike Thorton just killed me in every way possible with weapons, stealth and smugness.

Takuanuva

Jun 12, 2011
Depending on the way you define "main character", I'm either totally safe or completely dead, along with the entire city.
Because the last game I played was Dwarf Fortress.
Anyone who played it for long enough knows, what are these little bastards capable of...

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Red Faction Guerrilla? I might have a chance if Mason's coat flips the hell out and distracts him long enough for me to get away. And it probably will, because that PC version is a poorly ported piece of shit.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
bleachigo10 said:
Cole Mcgrath from Infamous. Oh shit, I need to get as much rubber clothing as possible.
We might stand a chance if we team up...
Well, maybe if we were conduits and used the ray sphere to gain our powers...
And we had a tank...
Okay, you and I are pretty screwed.

Ashadow700

Jun 28, 2010
Cole from inFAMOUS. (Thanks a lot for that free game Sony! =)
Meh, should not be a problem. I'll just do the exact thing that I have been have been wondering why the enemies just don't do ever since I started playing - turn of the f*ing power!

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Solid Snake. Jesus, I just married the guy in another thread and now he's going to snap my neck faster than you can say 'who's footprints are these?'

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
Hah. I played Brink, it has no main character.

I'll just go to the one before it, I... OH SHIT ARKHAM ASYLUM!

I'm fucked D: