Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

Lord Merik

May 17, 2011
my retarded half ogre from arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura. He could kill me with a flick of his pinky.

GrimSheeper

Jan 15, 2010
Player character from a German Oblivion mod called Nehrim, an Abyss Demon carrying a Greatsword of the twilight of the gods and capable of devastating magic.
Pretty damn screwed.

Razgrizaces

Jul 13, 2009
Hmm... So my BC2 character is shooting at me? How do I take cover? He'll just blow it up with his Engineer class. D:

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
Geralt of the Witcher fame. The most important thing would be for me to get a few words in as he can usually be reasoned with. Either that, or I could hope he draws the silver sword which he can poke me with and I'll just say, "that tickles."

Cat of Doom

Jan 6, 2011
OK... so the last game I played was FIFA 11. So... i suppose I'm gonna have that neanderthal Wayne Rooney on me. I'm sure I can lure him into a trap by using fags, kebabs, or some old hooker as bait, then capture him and force him to play for arsenal.

Fantasylord

Aug 25, 2009
Ha the last game I played was "Angry Birds" well I guess its roast bird for supper tonight, mwahahahahahahahaha

standokan

May 28, 2009
Minecraft has no main character since it has no storyline, I go home scott free hurray.

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
Well, as long as it's not Dark Hour, I doubt that the protagonist from Persona 3 would have done any serious damage to me. I dunno, maybe we could start some rivalry-based Social Link.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
henritje said:
Reimu or Marisa from Touhou MOF or Marisa
MASTER SPARK! Or Fantasy Seal, that works too.

Hmm, Persona 4 MC LVL 55. Yeah, I'm pretty dead. He's currently carrying Personas with Bufudyne, Ziodyne, Agidyne, the highest form of Megido, Mind Charge, Power Charge, and some pretty crushing physical attacks. There won't be anything left when he's done.

Shining_Pyrelight

Oct 17, 2010
The last game I played was Child of Eden...what the hell is attacking me? Flying jellyfish? A japanese girl in a bubble?

ShakyFt Slasher

Feb 3, 2011
I played Mortal Kombat Last and I was playing as Kabal... Those hook blades are going to hurt embedded in my back D:

Noswad

Mar 21, 2011
I was playing Pikmin, Captain Olimar is like 2cm tall, so its not a case of how screwed I am rather if I will notice.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Noble 6. I don't fancy my chances much.

This scone won't even make a dent in that armour!

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
Et3rnalLegend64 said:
henritje said:
Reimu or Marisa from Touhou MOF or Marisa
MASTER SPARK! Or Fantasy Seal, that works too.

Hmm, Persona 4 MC LVL 55. Yeah, I'm pretty dead. He's currently carrying Personas with Bufudyne, Ziodyne, Agidyne, the highest form of Megido, Mind Charge, Power Charge, and some pretty crushing physical attacks. There won't be anything left when he's done.
Similar to my case with Persona 3 - you're safe unless you're in a TV world :p