Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
Judgement101 said:
Oh shit....Shen from leauge of legends.....well, I'm not entirely screwed, he doesn't deal THAT much damage.
Regardless of how soft Shen hits in game, you're screwed in real life. I doubt the average person can take kitanas to the face.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Judgement101 said:
Oh shit....Shen from leauge of legends.....well, I'm not entirely screwed, he doesn't deal THAT much damage.
A katana to the face; not that much damage? You're not in the league, man. You ARE screwed.

I guess I'll walk away unscaved. The last game I played was LittleBigPlanet. He might grab my hair and attempt to pull me down to the ground? I don't know.

wolas3214

Mar 30, 2011

Lets see.... Can outrun him? nope.(sprints give him speeding tickets..) Can i even see him?(cloak) Nope. Can i fight him?(he kicks cars has godamn weapons) nope. Can i shoot him?(armor mode) Nope. Can i hide from him? Nope.(nanovision)

Mommy..

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
What should I do if the last game I played was Shogun 2?
I'm not sure what unit card stacks would do to me.
Though I wouldn't mind a visit from a geisha.

MrTrivia

Jun 11, 2008
Chell shoots one portal at my feet and the other directly in front of a turret, or drops me onto an Aerial Faith Plate that launches me into the goo.

Ajna

Doublethinker
Mar 19, 2009
Noble 6.

Normally, I'd be fucked. But I was playing on Legendary, so he's a weak little *****. So I should be fine.