Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

zacaron

Apr 7, 2008
hmm....nostalga moment i've been playing gamecube recently so the last main character i played as was captain olimar from pikmin...somehow i think i'll survive

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
I just came from MW2 (I know I know, I don't like it either, friends ftl) so I'll be fine. RAMIREZ! FETCH ME MY SLIPPERS!

AdamRhodes

Oct 4, 2010
Commander Shepard, we meet again for the first time.
Not only that but he had Garrus and Thane with him at the time.

I think I can take 'em.

Doctor Gonzo

Jun 22, 2011
The last game I played was Flower (very meditative, I might add).

I live in Saskatchewan, and I'm supposed to IMAGINE what it'll be like to be attacked by the wind, huh?

Know what? I think I'll survive.

owbu

Feb 14, 2011
That would be Guybrush Threepwood.
I heard he is a mighty pirate, so I should start to run away now!

MadHatter429

Feb 13, 2011
The Miner from minecraft? I'm not sure how that would turn out. I'll probably be okay (I started the game yesterday)

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
The Katamari Prince. By the game's logic I'd probably just end up living on the moon. In reality I'd be dead.

doiminic

Jun 22, 2011
Oh no! It's Milosh, the Russian Medic! But his name is not really Milosh, his name is Ivan, his father's name is Ivan, his mother's name is Ivan, his sister's name used to be Ivan but she had it changed to Milosh and she is now a disgrace to family and to Mother Russia!

XaoTIKn

Jul 30, 2010
Haha, Sora. Even worse, Sora from Chain Of Memories. I'll steal his deck of cards. He'll be powerless against me. Bahahaha.