Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

steriletiger

Jun 16, 2011
Cole McGrath from ifamous 2 attackes me? Depends on if he was played the good story or the evil story. Either way I am a toasted mallow by the time EMTs arrive.

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009

'eh. Could be worse. At least I'll get a good death, like being rocket-ed. Or BFG-ed. I mean, it's better than being killed by someone like Mario, right?

Also, in like, 5 minutes, an archvile is going to come and bring me back to life! Victory is mine!

Taldeer

Apr 15, 2009
My level six ranger from Neverwinter Nights 2... Well, he'd put at least two arrows in me by the time I got to him, but I'd mop the floor with his skinny, old ass once I could grab hold of his ponytail :))

Krinku

Feb 5, 2011
Touhou: Shooting the Bullet and Fallout: New Vegas.

Well Aya would just take pictures so its cool, on the other hand I would get brutally beaten to death and possibly thrown off of Hoover Dam..

Antidrall

Mar 16, 2010
bleachigo10 said:
Cole Mcgrath from Infamous. Oh shit, I need to get as much rubber clothing as possible.
Kinky.

I was just playing Oblivion and I was using a monk class. Seeing as I'm 6 foot four and have much more hand to hand experience than he does, I think I'm gonna do just fine.

Museli

Nin!
Aug 12, 2009
Well, my last game was Fallout New Vegas, and I consider the main character in that to be Reginald Cuftbert, so basically I'm screwed, and so is everyone else in a ten-mile radius.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Jack's got about 10 different ways to kill me, including a wrench, a revolver, machine gun, shotgun, crossbow, napalm launcher, lightning bolts, freezing me solid, throwing stuff at me with telekinesis...the list goes on.

Guess who bought Bioshock on Steam yesterday?