Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

Normandyfoxtrot

Feb 17, 2011
Well, seeing as the last game I played (again) was supreme commander....well at least I'd see my attacker coming...

Sexy Street

Sep 15, 2009
Just recently played MTG 2012 on XBOX Arcade, so I guess I'm going against Gideon?
Well, fuck me, he has so much board control that all these cawblades will go through me like he just day'd and got Emrakul.
Super nerdy reference that should make magic nerds squeal...

Ironsouled

Nov 5, 2009
Ah shit. My WoW character is an 85 priest. As shig is currently shadow... I'm mind controlled off of a cliff cause it would be Funny. Or forced to suicide in a really stupid way. Now to stay 41 yards away at all times.

Sauko

Nov 12, 2009
Psychonaut's Razputin. Dude, if he can kill a telekinetic bear he will have no problem beating me to a pulp. [._.]

Captain Booyah

Apr 19, 2010
Cole Phelps. At first I thought, "Well, great! At least it wasn't Kratos or somebody!" but then I realised he has a gun, and even if he was weaponless, he still has police training and stuff. And can run pretty fast. And shimmy up drainpipes. I'd last maybe a minute. Why did I pick L.A. Noire over Silent Hill 2? WHY?! James Sunderland can only *barely* fight to save his life!

I also have no idea as to what extent I would be turned on getting slapped across the face by Phelps because apparently I am one of the few who thought he was good-looking and I love 40s suits and fedoras and I am also a terrible, terrible person YOU DIDN'T SEE SHIT.

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
Judgement101 said:
Oh shit....Shen from leauge of legends.....well, I'm not entirely screwed, he doesn't deal THAT much damage.
Easy for you to say. Mine was Olaf.

FUCKING RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Gunjester

Mar 31, 2010
My newest version of Hawke from DA2 is a large black warrior with white hair blue tattoos the complete armor of the Fallen, a giant hammer who's killed two dragons...I'm boned.
One game before and I'd be facing off with the guy from Just Cause 2...

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Faith? From Mirror's Edge? Well, I can't outrun her, but... Considering she's always unarmed, whilst I got knifes and a Katana, and the training to use it, I'm not sure. I mean, she's good at beating armed people, but I'm good at fighting with what I have. This could be interesting. :D

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
ABLb0y said:
Hi, this probably has been done before, but i'm just curious.

The last game i played was Alice: Madness Returns. Yup, I'm pretty screwed...
Well I'm Properly Fucked....

Nero from Devil May Cry 4

Yeah....I'm really going to get destroyed...I HOPE You're HAPPY!!!!!

http://images.wikia.com/devilmaycry/images/3/36/NDT_DMC4.jpg

Rashkavar

Jun 20, 2011
Minecraft guy? Eh, he's not so tough. Let's just hope he hasn't visited the TNT material harvester recently.