Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

zeldafan1593

Jun 19, 2011
Shit.

Link from ALTTP. You know, the one that has 5,000 ways to freeze you and has 7,000,000 ways to fight you. Plus he has four bottles with faeries in it in the slight chance that you actually manage to kill him once.

AlwaystheUnlucky

Oct 5, 2010
Wind Waker Link,huh? Well, this will be interesting. At worst, I'll die from to many blows with a dull blade, considering that the Master Sword is only Evil's Bane. However, what if the evil described is subjective? If that was the case, then FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

juvemisfit

Neighborhood Psycho
Feb 21, 2008
The last game I played was MTG on PS3, so an un-named Plainswalker...I think I could hold my own in his form of combat.

However the last game I watched played was Kingdom Hearts, and hopefully he wouldn't damage me since I am neither Heartless or Nobody

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
Longest Journey - April Ryan. I'm safe I think. Could probably talk my way out of it.

Generalzdave

Oct 4, 2010
I just played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, so a Swampert named would be trying to kill me, with a Blaziken close behind.

Alpha Maeko

Uh oh, better get Maeko!
Apr 14, 2010
Last thing I played was Mass Effect. So, yeah, Commander Shepard is going to kill me :(

Unless she's willing to listen to reason :eek: !

Valkaris

Jun 8, 2010
strangely enough, I just played Medieval 2 total war, so I guess... France? France just attacked me.

Ungenericteen

Feb 1, 2010
Thank the maker I was playing pikimin 2 so I'm safe unless they brought their army of pikimin then my foot is screwed

Sneipen

May 22, 2011
Hmm... Let's see. My last played game was Dawn of war 2: Retribution. I dunno, do that game have a main protagonist? Don't matter anyway, i can't handle any of the heroes no matter what xD. But lets assume it's the commander (and respective forces) I usually use. So, a lord general with a truckload of stormtroopers at his disposal.
yup! I'm dead :/

Substitute Troll

Aug 29, 2010
Had things gotten differently tonight I would be fighting a vegtable (F:NV)

But, I played DA:O so I'm battling my Warden. I'm royally fucked now :(

Also @ captcha: WTH, how the fuck am I supposed to type the omega sign with a swedish keyboard???

Vandenberg1

May 26, 2011
Well since it was Dantes Inferno I wonder if he will absolve me of being a Germanic Pagan. Save me from shi** Catholic hell for boring Catholic heaven

Schreck157

Apr 14, 2009
I'd never see it coming. Infiltrator Shepard would snipe me before my name and health bar could pop up.