Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

tjcross

Apr 14, 2008
i think i can take my lvl 1 lone wanderer with 3 str 7 per 4 end 4 cha 9 int 7 ag and 5 luck with med,repair and small guns as his tagged skills and armed with only a 10m pistol as long as i can get my to my hunting rifle in time

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
Fuck.
I played Saints Row 2 last.

I have a fat, goatee'd, cockney-accented man with a samurai sword coming after me. And he also has a revolver he has dubbed "the ambassador". And he knows karate. And he's riding a high-speed prototype bike.

I am so fucked. Unless I get him to fall 10 feet and ragdoll. Then I might have a chance.

Droa

Aug 1, 2009
hmm my Monster Hunter Tri character has quite a lot of good armor and a healthy selection of weapons to choose from and able to take out quite a few of the big dragons fairly well....Yup im going to be carved up like a Jaggi

Lesd3vil

Oct 11, 2010
Considering I just played Alice as well, I'm not all that frightened. What's she gonna do, imagine me to death in Wonderland? :p

Ooga600

Mar 27, 2011
A bosmer vampire with 100% chameleon and a daedric bow that does 100 health damage and traps souls.

The only possible indication of death is the sound of an arrow flying into my skull. I'm screwed, and my soul is screwed.

foxlovingfreak

Sep 9, 2009
So that would be my fallout new vegas charecter. Well consdering he's whering enclave power armor and armed with a powerfull holo rifle that can take out an alpha deathclaw with no efort I say my chances of being a smoldreing ash pile are prety much 99.9%. The remaning precent is that he also has the bloody mess perk so thers also the chance ill just expolde as well.

zarix2311

Dec 15, 2010
Saltyk said:
bleachigo10 said:
Cole Mcgrath from Infamous. Oh shit, I need to get as much rubber clothing as possible.
We might stand a chance if we team up...
Well, maybe if we were conduits and used the ray sphere to gain our powers...
And we had a tank...
Okay, you and I are pretty screwed.
I don't think we're going to make it no matter what we do. :( Even worse! my Cole is from the evil end of Infamous 2! Noooooooooooooo-*tzzzzapp*-lkjtfuvbyuvhjbjvvklfghkhl;

kzeelio

Nov 3, 2010
Castle Crashers...
Not sure which one is the main, but I have blue knight's magic maxed out. I think I'm fucked.

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
If my character from Fallout New Vegas, Kaiser von Killrape, attacked me I would never see it coming...He's a gun wielding sneaky son of a ***** who shows no mercy and fights in the name of love. I would be scared.

Griff Morivan

Mar 7, 2011
Minecraft Steve on an RP server where in my group of guys just went on six raiding parties. I now command an army of men 20 strong, we have in our employ well over 100 dogs (mob limit is 500), and we use McMMO, where 7 of us are in the top 10 of our swords, 5 have top 10 in axes and we occupy the entire top 10 for archery.

I am fucked. So fucked. So fucked.

-edit-

The reason I brought up the raiding parties, my camp now has a chest with 12 stacks of diamond blocks. We are armed to the teeth with diamond armor, swords, axes. We can not be stopped.

-edit again, I'm bored-

After lunch I'm gonna start playing God Hand again. So that'd mean I'm fucked. Before I played Minecraft, I played Fallout with a McShoot character. Fucked. Prior to that Mega Man 2. FUCKED.

Before that, though, was Harvest Moon. I might be okay there.

Fleeker

Jan 24, 2011
Dragon Age Origins (all DLC completed except Witch Hunt which is currently being done) Level 35 Human Male Rouge duel wielder, ranger, assassin, shadow with best equipment available. So I'd be stunned, kicked below the belt, stolen from (max stealing you can steal in battle), and back-stabbed critically so I'd last a few seconds.