Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Elite313

Jan 7, 2018
Renzonokuken said:
jayq said:
I remember playing this game before 2010.. It was like world war game or something.. There was a campaign, It had different countries you could choose like Russia, USA, Iran/Iraq and you would build a base, troops and attack the other enemy's base. You would start it out with a HQ and go from there.
Command & Conquer series? > it could be the first installment, or the Red Alert one?
i think its general zero hour

Faisal Al-shammari

Jan 18, 2018
I have been looking for two games one game is probably in the PS1 which is a Japanese 3rd person shooter game where you start playing with a blonde guy who battles a powerful boss which you lose to and it's a space like game but then you unlock other characters and the bosses I remember are a big spider a big wasp and you collect flowers

the second game is I think is in PS2 I think I played it in a demo inside another game it's a first person shooter where you fight both monsters and people with weapons but then you turn into a monster yourself after you get bitten by a monster.

thanks <3

Faisal Al-shammari

Jan 18, 2018
I have been looking for two games one game is probably in the PS1 which is a Japanese 3rd person shooter game where you start playing with a blonde guy who battles a powerful boss which you lose to and it's a space like game but then you unlock other characters and the bosses I remember are a big spider a big wasp and you collect flowers

the second game is I think is in PS2 I think I played it in a demo inside another game it's a first person shooter where you fight both monsters and people with weapons but then you turn into a monster yourself after you get bitten by a monster.

thanks <3

Hombro

Jan 18, 2018
I am searching for a game which I played around 2005. It's a vertical scrolling space game (2d). You are controlling a spaceship and you shoot at enemies who are coming from above you. The game consists of many levels, and after a few levels you face a boss. The game is very similar to a mobile game I recently downloaded called "Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter".

venombeetle52

Jan 18, 2018
I need help finding this game it about you building rooms to get monster and there is a enemy building on the other side doing to same thing there is a town and you have to scare people to get money and then buy rooms, you can also evovel your monster and the more you scare people the more your filling up the bar which will cause a riot and destory your or the enemys building

venombeetle52

Jan 18, 2018
I need help finding this game it about you building rooms to get monster and there is a enemy building on the other side doing to same thing there is a town and you have to scare people to get money and then buy rooms, you can also evovel your monster and the more you scare people the more your filling up the bar which will cause a riot and destory your or the enemys building

nevermoreslayer

Jan 18, 2018
I have a game on the back of my mind. I think it was some sort of disney themed game (either duffy duck , mickey mouse or someone else as the main character). I remember you start the game off in a cruise ship and it crashed in an iceberg and it started sinking . The game was a 2D game and you had to pass obstacles and defeat some enemies using fists (i think). I dont remember it as being an aggresive game , thus me remembering that it was surely a kids related theme (disney). The thing i remember most clearly was that when you were exiting the game , all the characters would say "Bye - bye" , and the game would then close.
Kinda vague description , but its all i can remember, it was basically mario rayman and disney.

Forgot to mention the game was on PC and that I've played it around 2003-2004 as far as i can remember.

pasquale

Jan 12, 2018
Hombro said:
I am searching for a game which I played around 2005. It's a vertical scrolling space game (2d). You are controlling a spaceship and you shoot at enemies who are coming from above you. The game consists of many levels, and after a few levels you face a boss. The game is very similar to a mobile game I recently downloaded called "Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter".
Laser Age potentially?

splatt137

Jan 5, 2018
Hello!
Since I still haven't found the game I was looking for (2 weeks now), I found a similar looking game developed for phones to get better description!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=RPmTpW7tmdw
It looked SO SIMILAR to this, however the graphics were much worse and you only had 1 map and had an option to play against a friend one screen multiplayer, although it was harder to get resources (you cut down trees and brought meat instead of gold which is in this game). PLEASE HELP :( I'm really desperate by now

Razzorsharp45

Jan 18, 2018
I'm looking for a game that was possibly on Ps2 or Xbox 360. I dont remember what the actual story line was about, but I remember there was a multiplayer mode where there was like 4 "forts" in which you had to capture and when you captured 1 you could recruit bots to stay and defend the fort or have them follow you to try and capture the other forts. I know it's pretty vague, but that's all I remember. Possibly a blue vs red team? Any help would be great.

c3r83ru5

Jan 18, 2018
Hi all ,
Ok this is a long shot as i have been searching for this game title for years and i've asked on lots of different threads with no luck :(

what i can remember about the game is

main character was a female and it was a puzzle RPG
Plot was to find a cure for her partner (iirc he was transformed in to a red gelatinous organism and was hiding behind the pipes in the house)
the city/town was run down and i think it was after a seismic event causing cracks in the ground which you had to collect stuff to bypass to progress through the game

any help would be muchly appreciated as its been racking my brain for years

KSchnitzel

Jan 18, 2018
Chris Snow said:
Hey guys,

Does anyone remember a text based turn based kingdom building browser game from the late 90s early 2000s. It was a fantasy medieval setting with over 10 races such as trolls, elves, high elves, drawves, and humans. each with negatives and positives in different areas like exploring, farming, attack, defense...there were about a dozen different stats. You were given a turn every few minutes with a max of 250 or so. You decided what actions to complete from farming, exploring, attacking, or doing magic spells. There were only 3-4 unit types. Footman, catapults, mages, maybe ships.you could also build towers for more defense. You could join an alliance giving you unlimited attacks on other alliances. If you weren't in an alliance you could only attack others for a limited amount of turns. Successful attacks were based on some algorithm with type of unit, magic spell boost and towers. There was a public market were people sold grain they farmed. The actual browser was very simple, no fancy graphics just straight text, black and white.

For some reason I feel like tristel was part of the name... Maybe age of tristel or something.
I know I'm like 4 years late to the party here. But could you possibly be thinking of Dark Throne?

Reptillion

Jan 19, 2018
Looking for a game that I played in probably the mid-2000s. If anyone can remember this game I will be seriously impressed and greatly thankful. It was a pc naval battle game (no download, it was just on the internet) in which you controlled a ship that was stuck in place in the middle of the screen. Waves of other ships would come in (different kinds of ships including submarines) and you had to use your mouse to control the gun on the ship to destroy the other ships. After each wave of ships, you had money you earned that wave and you could either spend it on repairing your ship from the damage you took that round, on upgrading your ship's guns, health, etc. or spend them on power-ups like emp, airstrike, etc. (powerups could be stockpiled and used in further rounds).

If something sounds similar to this but a piece of it is different please still let me know I played this game a long time ago and my memory of it might not be 100% correct.

Kmetz

Jan 19, 2018
I used to play this one a lot but it was around the time after the xbox 360 came out and it was a WWII game that was more fictional than real, but you played as a character, (general im assuming) in 3rd person that could spawn different types of defenses (like turrets, anti-tank guns and so on) as you were playing. Like Toy Soldiers but not a tower defense. I believe there was a level where you had to put up anti tank guns so that you could blow up a train that you had to stop. you buy the turrets from money you get i think by killing enemies or by holding points on the map. Each level was a fairly decent sized map also.

Blueberry Rain

Jan 18, 2018
Blueberry Rain said:
thirdly, there was a game I played on the snes I think, where you played as these mech suits in a semi 3d environment, it was kind of like star fox but you were on the ground I don't really remember much from the game apart from walking around this green emptiness and occasionally finding a small hill, but I think thats cuz I walked away from the area the mission took place in
The closest thing I've been able to find is the original Mech Warrior, but I'm not entirely sure if thats it

GrayFarron

Jan 19, 2018
Old game, dating around late 90's to early 2000's

I was around 8/9 at the time so the details are scattered but i remember playing the hell out of it and the opening cinematic when you put the disk in is something i cant forget.

Opening Cinematic:On some spaceship orbiting a planet, eventually a bunch of alarms go off and you and one other person come out of cryosleep, you both go sliding down tubes in a pod and get inserted into these mechs or body suits that have huge yellow pyramid like heads. You both drop from the spaceship and land somewhere on the planet where its completely frozen. Your friend gets attacked by a monster and dies, you also got injured and you limp off, eventually collapsing and the mech freezes. Cutscene ends. The graphics for the cutscene arent very detailed and are simple for the time, but it did have round edges and wasnt pure polygons (outside of the mech/suit) I would put it around Command and Conquer's 3D animation cinematic quality for the time period, if that helps.

Gameplay: It was an isometric shooter/adventure game with platforming elements. Your mech could find powerups that gave it new weapons or you unlock a jump boost that helped you move around, the first level is all jungle like because its fast forwarded into when the planet thaws and you wake up in your mech surrounded by jungle/aliens that are aggressive. Your mech naturally has weapons and you also collect new weapons as powerups as you go through the levels.

Ive been thinking of this game for years and how i used to play it all the time as a kid but i have no freakin idea what the name is, and it doesnt seem to be on any game lists ive searched and gone through for hours. If anyone else remember this old CD-Rom game, let me know so that it can finally stop popping up in my head at random times!

Midwoka

Sep 13, 2016
Kmetz said:
I used to play this one a lot but it was around the time after the xbox 360 came out and it was a WWII game that was more fictional than real, but you played as a character, (general im assuming) in 3rd person that could spawn different types of defenses (like turrets, anti-tank guns and so on) as you were playing. Like Toy Soldiers but not a tower defense. I believe there was a level where you had to put up anti tank guns so that you could blow up a train that you had to stop. you buy the turrets from money you get i think by killing enemies or by holding points on the map. Each level was a fairly decent sized map also.
I think you're looking for The Outfit [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbVYcHyd0QY]. It's got everything you mentioned, and it came out only 4 months after the 360's launch. =)

If that was it, then I used to play it a lot too. I remember that once the German officer joined you, I played as him all the time because his main weapon was a flare gun modified into an anti-tank pistol. I loved that thing! =D

RumikoTheFox

Jan 19, 2018
My hopes are low, but...

-Looking for a pc game, probably from the 90s. If not DOS, it was a very early windows cd-rom title.
-I think it had "quest" in the name somewhere, but I can't quite recall.
-2d graphics
-had separate rooms you clicked to move between, sort of like a point and click adventure.
-different rooms had different games you could play within them. one of them I believe was similar to Zuma, another had you as some sort of dog running around collecting bones and some other items while avoiding people.
-The games seemed a bit incomplete. I think it was a demo disk of sorts, though my young mind didn't realize it at the time, but not sure.

Sorry the details aren't too helpful. It's been a while.

LukaFireIce13

Jan 19, 2018
Hello,I'm new here and I remembered this game that I played before a long long time ago,before I even started kindergarten,if anyone knows anything about this game it would really help put my mind at ease,cause I really hate it when I'm so close to remembering something that it aggravates me.

Anyway,the game is most likely for PC,I don't remember whether I had a CD for it or nah,but I know for sure that it is for PC,also it was on our very first computer and the first operating system we had was Windows XP.It is either a 90s game or like an early 2000 game,estimating that I played it before I was in kindergarten,so anything before the year 2005 all the way to the 90s. The game is a platformer,it starts off by showing a boy and a girl in a park or something similair,then all of a sudden some thugs(maybe aliens) kidnap the girl.The boy then proceeds on an adventure to save her.I remember there being various stages in different places,like in a forest and a desert.The last stage I remember is on the alien spaceship,and I know that after the final boss is defeated the boy gets to the girl who says "My hero" and the game ends with them getting off the spaceship and being together in a park again.I also believe that there were tons of enemies like some sorts of animals,but it's not all that clear,I also believe there had to have been some things that he could pick up,like coins or some gems,don't know what it really was but I know it was definitely a thing.

If anyone knows about this game,it would make me really happy if you could help me sleep peacefully