Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

dre10g

Jun 28, 2016
Aggge12 said:
Ok so i remember playing this game i think in either the late 90s or early 20s.
it was some kind of mystery/detective game, not sure if horror or just super creepy(can't remember)
i am pretty sure it was 3rd person perspective, and the character you were playing as
was female.

It may have been about finding an abducted baby, and i remember hearing a crying baby somewhere.
And i know at some point we were in the wine cellar and there was some red liquid on the floor,
and we were like "is this blood or wine?".

Really the thing we remember the most is the crying baby while in the wine cellar.

And at another time we were in either a big house, a mansion or an office, and we were searching for clues and suddenly an old lady (looking rather creepy) started to camp outside the door and
we felt we really should not let her know we were there.

My father thinks it was about vampires or something, im not entirely sure.
Oh and also we played it on the PC

We have searched the internet for countless of hours and still cannot find it.

i would pee myself from happiness if anyone were to find this. :)
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned.

dre10g

Jun 28, 2016
Marcos Padilha said:
Hi. I'm looking for this game for the past years, so please...

There was a guy on this thread that asked for the same game, but wasn't answered, then I'll use his information as well, as I cannot remember much of this game.

I swear in my mind that it was a point-and-click, but this guy remembered otherwise.

It was from the 90's, PC, the protagonist was female, she invaded a mansion. In the beginning, you had to hide her in the closet because a guy was coming. If he found her, she was put out, and then game over.

If you hide her in the closet, she explored the mansion after the guy was gone. I remember that I was stuck in a puzzle not long after, something like statues on a room that shoot red lasers (what) and you could move them, to point the laser somewhere else.

There was something about a wine cellar, an old woman in it, and a sound of a crying baby.

The guy on this thread also added that he thinks that this game is vampire-themed.
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned.

FireMedic967

Oct 25, 2017
Hi all new to this forum! My friend and I have been searching for this game for years! It?s a game that is cartoony/raunchy as hell. If I remember your a big bunny or rabbit that kills these little creatures (that may be bunnies too) I?m not sure, I don?t remember much about it other than I loved it when I was younger! I think you responded to this bigger figure that was like black or something? However I don?t think it was conkers? It was more cartoony than it? Extremely gory, it was on the Xbox or 360? I don?t remember much else but would be so happy if you guys found it! Thanks!

Borus

Oct 24, 2017
Hi there,

I just had a vague memory of a game me and my cousin used to play a lot on an arcade machine of which I can't remember the name of it. The goal of the game is to finish stages with the highest possible score. It's like a modern Olympic games with futuristic looking players.
I recall that the first stage was about to stop a train at full speed. You have to time the push of the button and quickly push/smash the buttons to push the train back.
Another stage is to jump from wall to wall. It all depends on the timing as well.
Me and my cousin spent a lot of time and money on this machine and reliving this game would be so awesome.

It was a 90s game for sure.

Many thanks for any effort in advance!

Holvr YT

Oct 25, 2017
Glad I found this thread. As many of you, I too have a game that has been haunting me for years and I'd search for it from time to time, but to no avail. Below I'll list bits and pieces I remember about the game, though it's gonna be rather scattered and fragmented memories, as it was nearly 20 years ago I've played it. So:

- The game was definitely released in late 90' or very early 2000'.
- It was isometric, somewhat "point'n'click adventure" game mixed with RPG.
- Player could choose 1 of 4 characters to play with. There was a man, a woman, some kind of a beast-man (all I can remember about him is that when selected, he'd say "Igor... MAD!" or something) and either a short dude in duck-like helmet or actually a duck-man (it was too long ago for me to actually remember).
- 1st stage was in prison. The player escaped their cell by getting a key from a bread loaf. Later they had to talk to some guy that helped remove a slave collar they have been wearing.
- 2nd stage was in some docks. I vaguely remember the player had to buy a beer at a tavern for some drunk guy in exchange for something (I don't recall what it was... either a key or a potion).
- 3rd stage was on a ship full of zombies. I remember a moment in which the player had to use an invisibility potion in the right time to pass through a zombie-crowded area of the ship.

And that's basically where my memories regarding this game end. I know it's not a lot and it's scattered, but hopefully some of you will remember the game (or maybe it's pointed somewhere in this thread already, but crawling through 830+ pages would take ages).

Thanks in advance.

Borus

Oct 24, 2017
Wow, just as wrote this post, I thought I'd give it another try on searching for this game and found it. It's Numan Athletics from Namco. Made in 1993. I recommend this game to anyone who like competitive games!

shadowbobber

Oct 25, 2017
So I've got two games off the top of my head.

One I barely remember, it was on either the ps, Atari, one of the sega master systems, or the snes I think. I remeber there was a couple different characters i think with their own story I think and backgrounds and I think one was in a prison or library I swore it was a prison though and i think they were a blonde girl and I think there was a spiky hair character too and a green haired character maybe? and they were sprites.

then theres a pc game, I swear it was a cat in the cat / Dr Suess game. the part i remember most was where there was this mother yellow duck creaturething and it's children were playing or stuck in this dirty purple pond/ lagoon andyou had to pick them up and put them in these barrels of water and either they started cleaning themselves or you did and there were pink soap bubbles i think and most of the screen was purple i think.
Found the second one, i thought I imagined it but no, it is Dr. Suess, Dr. Suess Toddler

Tabbymax

Oct 25, 2017
When I was a little child (5 years old), I used to play a pc game in which you had to get groceries from the supermarket with a shopping list. I also remember some kind of bear and other animals in it, and there were other games you could play.. but I don't remember the name of it :(

nandosuke

Oct 25, 2017
hey all, back in around 2002, i played a Playstation 2 game (brought directly from japan) and i totaly got no idea the name of that game, but here's the description..

- the game that i played is Japanese in language, (the subtitle text the menu etc.)
- i think it has the same era as Ratchet and Clank (because i played both game together back then)
- the gameplay and the the camera view is look alike harvest moon back to nature (talking to villagers, get into someone's house)
- the main character is visibly wearing ski hat and gloves, but it seems he/she don't have any limb visible (much more like a ghost)
- the game objective is catching creatures (i think it is an animal ghost)
- one creature that i remember the most is sleeping and sticks on the wall, but something blocks us from it and we can't catch it
- when we sucessfully catch the creature, the game shows a big "CATCH" word on the screen
- in one part of the game i remember that we can get into a water well, but inside the well we found a man playing an instrument (i think it's a flute) and we can get something from him
- the game has day and night cycle

does anybody know what is the game, coz i never knew what is the name of the game since i can't read any japanese character back then.
thank you very much for your kindness guys!

ItsNodus

Oct 25, 2017
I have been really bothered lately because I cant just remember the name of this game... it was like a medieval top-down isometric RPG game. I don't really know the idea but you just had to kill bosses and it also had levels. One thing I remember from it was that if I'm correct the first level had a final boss that was in a small like hutt or shack and it was like a fat green thing that had roots going underground and it also breathed. The area of the first level was like a little village and I remember it had like a few benches. Only thing I remember from the second level(?) was that it was set on like a rock-floor map. The character was a dude in like plate armor and he also had a helmet that covered his whole face.

Also, I have an other game that I have little memories of. It was a first-person agent game and the player has a crossbow and it had a color theme of orange. And if I'm correct the player was also female.

If anyone knows or remembers these game please let me know because I have spent hours trying to find them.

Also sorry for bad English, I'm not a native English speaker.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
There's this one vertically-scrolling arcade shoot-em-up that I've been trying to find again. It's at least 24 years old and I remember the first level ended when you destroyed a giant letter A.

Midwoka

Sep 13, 2016
ItsNodus said:
Also, I have an other game that I have little memories of. It was a first-person agent game and the player has a crossbow and it had a color theme of orange. And if I'm correct the player was also female.
Probably No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy In H.A.R.M.'s Way [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VauRkregSA]. =)

(I only know this one because Pixelhunter pointed someone to it last week. XD )

Claudiu Lucaci

Oct 8, 2017
Hi guys.There was a game i used to play like 6-7 years ago,i think it was on y8 or something like this.Basically it was kinda like sword and sandals but you would ride a dinosaur and fight with another dinosaur,and you could upgrade your dinosaur and your weapons and you played agains a robot,it was not multiplayer,please help me

DonToto

Aug 21, 2013
Hi,i remember playing a game around ?00, where u were like a skeleton kid with water guns and u had to kill people walking on the street, inside a shooping ,etc. There were like shops where u could buy better guns and so on. The game was on PC. If someone remember anything more i would be grateful.

Doung38

Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone, I have one game. I've been searching for it for a long time, but I can not remember it.

-The game has been played in Yahoo for about 10 years or more.
- The characters are children and there is a choice for boys and girls.
- The children are like knights and I remember have sword and the magic.
- Fight with the monster in the cave. (Not sure if it's a cave), but remember that have Ghost Skeleton monster.
- And there are shops in front of the cave.
-3D

Thank you for any help :)

Googolplexian

Oct 25, 2017
I've got a tabletop/board game that I'm curious about. I played it roughly...23-24 years ago and only remember a few specifics so please bear with me, I'll try to be as specific as possible.

This board game was a medieval fantasy game which had up to (I believe) three or four players and a DM/GM type of character who controlled the monsters. The board itself was sectioned into spaces and there were small cardboard "walls" you could erect and pin to the board with some grey stone-textured pieces. As a small side note there were also movable doors in the walls and I think chests you could open as well.

There were three or four player characters, one of them was a Conan-style barbarian, and I want to say there was a Dwarf, but that's all I remember, though I do know each character had a grey plastic weapon that you could upgrade to a gold version and put in your character model's hands.

Now, the main reason I remember this game, and probably the most memorable feature was this "wand" thing that was used to determine the order of the characters and maybe the DM/GM. The wand had four slots open in it and four beads, red, blue, yellow, and green. You shook the wand around and then turned it so that it was "upside down" and pushed the point down into a holder to show the play order of the characters for that turn.

That's about as much as I can remember. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kris556

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I have a weird few games to find out.

All of them were confirmed to be ORIGINAL XBOX games (maybe 360 or Playstation as well)
One was a teenage mutant ninja turtles game. I remember you could play as casey, the turtles, splinter(?) and maybe shredder? You fought these tiny robot dog/dino thingies. When you played as michaelangelo you could do a move where he would jump and kick saying "Eat feet!" over and over again. Please help!

The second game was about a guy who like, walked about a mansion and you fought monsters. It was animated, and the end boss was like, the baron himself. You would fight skeletons and imps and even a medusa I think. You sometimes even had weapons. It ISN'T Haunted Mansion though.

The last one is a PC game where you play as a girl who I think passed out on a boy's farm. He tells her she needs to remember stuff because she forgot how to do stuff, so you would like, collect gems and return them to him so he would teach the girl how to like, jump and such. She would go to sleep at night and fight a boss who looked like her.

Please help!!!!

Duje Jakus

Oct 25, 2017
Help please. I think the game was on windows xp back in 2000-2004 i think the protagonist was superstrong and could lift a yellow taxi with his hands. You could also beat up goons and the guy was i think dressed in yellow clothes. The game was a demo and the first mission was near a park with benches. It was also not full 3d. That's what i remember.

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
kris556 said:
Hey guys, I have a weird few games to find out.

All of them were confirmed to be ORIGINAL XBOX games (maybe 360 or Playstation as well)
One was a teenage mutant ninja turtles game. I remember you could play as casey, the turtles, splinter(?) and maybe shredder? You fought these tiny robot dog/dino thingies. When you played as michaelangelo you could do a move where he would jump and kick saying "Eat feet!" over and over again. Please help!

The second game was about a guy who like, walked about a mansion and you fought monsters. It was animated, and the end boss was like, the baron himself. You would fight skeletons and imps and even a medusa I think. You sometimes even had weapons. It ISN'T Haunted Mansion though.

The last one is a PC game where you play as a girl who I think passed out on a boy's farm. He tells her she needs to remember stuff because she forgot how to do stuff, so you would like, collect gems and return them to him so he would teach the girl how to like, jump and such. She would go to sleep at night and fight a boss who looked like her.

Please help!!!!
To help find your first game, here's a list of TMNT games.

Not sure about the second one.

The third game is a flash game on Newgrounds called Level Up!

revansmama

Oct 26, 2017
Hi y'all, I'm hoping someone can help me find a game I used to watch my dad play as a very young child. It was a PC game in the late 1990s-early 2000s. All I remember from it was that the setting seemed to be a mix of real life and aliens, there were a bunch of hot air balloons at one point, and there was a windmill. I think one of the objectives of the windmill was to jump up the winding steps of the building but it was missing steps. I *think* you had a little sidekick that might have been a robot or an alien. Sorry this is so vague, but I'm hoping someone will remember exactly what I'm talking about!