Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

mikepro1

Jan 19, 2018
guys i need help finding a game.i played it like a year and a half or so and i cant remember it now.it was a project at the moment.You start a your office with 4 screens and some cases. your goal is to find who of the 4 people is the sick crazy one.there were also some buttons like for turning off the lights or putting music and seeing how they react and one that could send someone to hit them if they didnt behave. you could also see their cases with photographs and stuff with the murder they did or something. Does anyone have any idea of the title?

Midwoka

Sep 13, 2016
mikepro1 said:
guys i need help finding a game.i played it like a year and a half or so and i cant remember it now.it was a project at the moment.You start a your office with 4 screens and some cases. your goal is to find who of the 4 people is the sick crazy one.there were also some buttons like for turning off the lights or putting music and seeing how they react and one that could send someone to hit them if they didnt behave. you could also see their cases with photographs and stuff with the murder they did or something. Does anyone have any idea of the title?
That's the old version of Who Must Die [http://store.steampowered.com/app/458490/Who_Must_Die/]. =)

ManStapler

Jul 13, 2009
I'm looking for help with two games that I had trouble finding the names of.

1. Puzzle/Adventure game set in the dessert, it starts with you arriving on a horse or camel to a gate, and then you have to look for items to to get through the gate, the game is heavily centered around hard puzzles. The game was on PC, from a CD. I remember that once you got through the gate you were in an abandoned town where you could find old medical tools (I think there might have been a description of them saying they were for C-sections and such), and then you had to find rocks on the ground to pick up, so you could throw at someone, then chase them down up some ladders or something. This game had a sequel for sure.

2. Old game like the cell stage of Spore, or Agar.io, all I know is that the creatures might have had eyes, you had to eat other bacteria or microbes or cells to get bigger and avoid some other cells that were bad for you. Game might be pre-2000.

suffuffaffiss

Jan 20, 2018
A Platformer for the gameboy where you were a guy who would get like frog legs to jump super high or cheetah legs to run really fast. It's killing me that I can't remember.

Rahulkb

Jan 20, 2018
Hey guys I have been looking for a game from long time.
I don't remember name but in game one ninja girl on island fight with other ninjas with super powers like power Ball and makes small tornado . Played in window xp
We have to go to mission to destor ninja villages. please if there is any Clue let me know ...🙂

bcoope11

Jan 20, 2018
Okay I need serious help. I even made an account for this. I know VERY LITTLE information. What i know, you play as a girl, you can walk around town. In your room there was a baby, and your yard was a garden. I was one of the gameboys i played it on. No, it was not harvest moon. PLEASE help me. This has been driving my sister and I nuts for months now.

jovovic98

Jan 20, 2018
Im about 7 years late. But i have a request if any of you still use this site/thread.
I need to know the name of a game i played i think in 2008-2009.
1. The game is a 2d game. Has a psychedelic feel to it, where all the walls are like bloks of shiny colors that are changing colors.
2. You are kinda a little robot i would guess far as i remember, and the robot shoots web-like thing so you would move.
3. Game has levels that you need to pass by going from point A to point B
4. Also im not sure but i think there was some kinda cool background music.

PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!!

dreameater2579

Jan 20, 2018
Pls help

Looking for a game with the following characteristics:

1) Its a GBA game (I played it on an emulator)
2) stage fight/vs./1-on-1 combat whatever you call it
3) fights are with transforming mecha
4) its in jp. don't know if its been translated
5) 1 char. was a girl with a wolf mecha that had a forehead laser which turned into a laser rifle when transformed

jovovic98

Jan 20, 2018
jovovic98 said:
Im about 7 years late. But i have a request if any of you still use this site/thread.
I need to know the name of a game i played i think in 2008-2009.
1. The game is a 2d game. Has a psychedelic feel to it, where all the walls are like bloks of shiny colors that are changing colors.
2. You are kinda a little robot i would guess far as i remember, and the robot shoots web-like thing so you would move.
3. Game has levels that you need to pass by going from point A to point B
4. Also im not sure but i think there was some kinda cool background music.

PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!!

I'VE FOUND IT!!

NAME IS: "GIVE UP ROBOT"

pasquale

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everyone

still searching for this old pc dos game. last played in 1997 on good old windows 95, i imagine it's a bit older than that.

All i remember is that it was a top-down/isometric arcade style rts game where you started with a castle, as did your enemy - the castle would autoproduce units which would leave the castle to make little houses - these in turn produced more units, which would do the same. You could then order attacks on enemies, the construction on barricades, bridges etc. You could also order your units to 'amalgamate' together to create super-strong units.

I also recall the different maps having different themes - eg one was fast food themed, so your units would look like fries etc. The icon on the desktop was a little dude with spiked hair holding a sword up vertically. Have no clue as to the name and it's bothered me for years! if anyone has any idea at all plz let me know, have been searching on and off literally for years

mikepro1

Jan 19, 2018
Midwoka said:
mikepro1 said:
That's the old version of Who Must Die [http://store.steampowered.com/app/458490/Who_Must_Die/]. =)
I've been searching for a month now thanks a ton! now i guess i have to wait till its released. :D

hanbatu

Jan 20, 2018
Hello dear friends.

I played this game around 2007-2008.
In this game, I started in snowy village. It was a 3rd person game. There are no human living in this village, there are aliens. You can kill them but if you kill them the spirit which appears when you kill an alien villager kills you. Aliens were not hostile as I can remember. Game was maybe demo version.

If anyone help me I will be so happy.
(Sorry for bad english)

Melon_v1legacy

Jan 20, 2018
An old 2D puzzle game about a bald man wearing white robe, probably Karate clothes. He was moving blocks of stone on top of each others to reach the exit. There were levels named from A to Z. Thanks a lot !

Will Walsh

Oct 8, 2010
I've been trying to remember the name of this game for years....
PC game in the early 90's. You're a slave or something on an island and a volcano erupts.
You have to steal a toga to disguise yourself to get on a boat and escape. I think you go from there to Rome and start a new life. Maybe it's called Rome and i just cant find it....

Edmond Lam

Oct 26, 2017
Hi guys, I'm looking for a game that I played when I was young. It was a side-scrolling CD game on PC platform in the year of 2000s may be, actually I don't know about the release date of it. I've tried my best to remember most of the game details but I cant remember the name of it.

Although the game is side-scrolling game, it looks like 2.5D. The background is 2D picture but your character and the enemies are 3D image. It is a kind of adventure game, and you have a health bar and mana bar on the top left hand corner.
In the game you can choose 3 types of character, a young man with sword, a young girl with staff and a man using two-handed axe.
I remember some of the default button which are "Z" and "X", "Z" is using a light attack and "X" is a heavy attack.

There are several types of magic you can use, fire , ice, lightning and recovery.
Each type of magic divided into 5 levels, I only remember fire and ice.
Fire L1: Single fire ball drop on a single enemy (Auto targeting to nearby enemy)
Fire L2: Fire burning on the left side of right side (depends on character facing direction)
Fire L3: Lava blast at all enemies position
Fire L4: Large explosion (Area of effect)
Fire L5: Fire from the fire phoenix (Area of effect)
Ice L1: Ice Spikes appear at a single enemy's postion (Auto targeting to nearby enemy)
Ice L2: Ice Spikes appear at all enemies' position
Ice L3: Ice wall created on the left side of right side (depends on character facing direction)
Ice L4: Ice Storm (Area of effect)
Ice L5: Ice Age (Area of effect)

And here are the stage and the boss that I try my best to remember.
Stage 1 - Forest, boss: rock golem
Stage 2 - Floor 1
Stage 3 - Below 1, boss: ice drake
Stage 4 - Below 2, boss: 2 ghost
Stage 5 - Below 3, boss: skeleton mage(necromancer)
^And this boss I think is a main enemy of the game because my character need to talk to him before battle.
Stage 6 - Floor 2, boss: a flying, upper body, large skeleton with both scythe-shaded hand(hand bone)
Stage 7 - Floor 3, boss: fire drake
Stage 8 - Below 4

One more thing there are 5 different BGM in the game. Each of them is used for Stage1-5 respectively. And Stage 6 use the first BGM and so on.

I just only remember the stage name and the last stage that I reached is 8.
Please help me with this, it is a memory for me and I try my best to remember the details of it.

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
dreameater2579 said:
Pls help

Looking for a game with the following characteristics:

1) Its a GBA game (I played it on an emulator)
2) stage fight/vs./1-on-1 combat whatever you call it
3) fights are with transforming mecha
4) its in jp. don't know if its been translated
5) 1 char. was a girl with a wolf mecha that had a forehead laser which turned into a laser rifle when transformed
Could it have been Mobile Suit Gundam Seed: Battle Assault?

RockieGold_v1legacy

Jan 20, 2018
I played this game back in like 2007 or something and not being able to remember it has haunted me ever since.
Basically it was this game kind of like Pokemon where you had all these little cybernetic creatures and it makes it harder because I don't remember the names of any of them. I remember a few appearances though, there was a frog one and its tongue was this massive axe that it sliced its enemies with, and i'm pretty sure there was this woodlouse (roly-poly for you americans) thing with blades that basically spin-dashed into its enemies and I'm pretty sure there was this electric long millipede like thing as well. Whenever something died it burst into guts and blood but it wasn't red it was always really brightly coloured, I specifically remember Cyan and Yellow blood and guts whenever something died. It was for PC, I remember having it on my old shitty windows vista laptop.
The only other thing I can say is that it had this whole cybernetic theme going. Please if anyone knows what game i'm on about reply because its been over 10 years that i've been trying to remember this.

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
RumikoTheFox said:
My hopes are low, but...

-Looking for a pc game, probably from the 90s. If not DOS, it was a very early windows cd-rom title.
-I think it had "quest" in the name somewhere, but I can't quite recall.
-2d graphics
-had separate rooms you clicked to move between, sort of like a point and click adventure.
-different rooms had different games you could play within them. one of them I believe was similar to Zuma, another had you as some sort of dog running around collecting bones and some other items while avoiding people.
-The games seemed a bit incomplete. I think it was a demo disk of sorts, though my young mind didn't realize it at the time, but not sure.

Sorry the details aren't too helpful. It's been a while.
Hard to tell, but I think you played a demo disk of various MECC published games, specifically MayaQuest Trial and Troggle Trouble Math.