OMG POKEMONS!

Pyromaniak3

Sep 18, 2009
Your favorite Pokemon has just come to life and is now trying to kill you, how screwed are you.

As for me... I might get a little splashed on by that goddamn Magicarp.

EmmerikXXII

Nov 11, 2009
TestECull said:
Hrm....well I guess it depends on whether I can get to my 12 gauge in time. If I can there will be one less Lucario in the world, if I can't I'm pretty damn screwed.
Lucario would shrug it off. He's steel-fighting type. If you even hit him, it wouldn't be very effective.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
Oh Pokemanz, i adore you.

Arcanine turns me into a kebab, could be worse i guess, i can think of worse ways to go, involving Snorlax and Unknown

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Espeon tries to kill me? I'm pretty screwed methinks. I mean....just Psychic to them point where my head explodes.

Joleo

Mar 8, 2009
that happened to me yesterday. i got attacked by a pigeon... that is what piggy evolves into isnt it?

Fawcks

May 10, 2010
Ninetales?

It would likely hypnotize me first with Hypnosis to ensure I don't try to escape. :C

I'm pretty much done, I can't resist something that adorable.

Pyromaniak3

Sep 18, 2009
Joleo said:
that happened to me yesterday. i got attacked by a pigeon... that is what piggy evolves into isnt it?
Plz tell me your joking... and somebody else wish to correct him? I can't... I simply can't.

r3dc0br4

Sep 12, 2009
Pidgeot? Hmmm...guess Im out of luck. Giant bird could knock me down and rip off my head pretty quick.