OMG POKEMONS!

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Lyri said:
Saelune said:
Pfft, I was a huge Pokemon fan when it was new. I watched the show religiously. The origional series I am fairly familiar with. The Sabrina arc stood out to me though too probably. I mean, Ash DID die to beat her.
I don't remember that myself, I shall have to hook myself up with a copy of the arc. All I remember is him having to get a haunter to whoop ass.
Him dying? Not so much, you'd of thought would have been a highlight [sub]annoying twirp[/sub].
He goes to the tower to find a ghost pokemon, and the chandelier falls on him and Pikachu and they become ghosts and play with Ghastly, Haunter, and Gengar which is why Haunter joins him.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Saelune said:
He goes to the tower to find a ghost pokemon, and the chandelier falls on him and Pikachu and they become ghosts and play with Ghastly, Haunter, and Gengar which is why Haunter joins him.
/Applause.

Hats off to you.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Lyri said:
Saelune said:
/Applause.

Hats off to you.
Were you just testing me?
Though I am pretty good at remembering nerdy stuff like that. Including tons of quotes from shows like Family Guy, and random TES lore.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Saelune said:
]Were you just testing me?
Though I am pretty good at remembering nerdy stuff like that. Including tons of quotes from shows like Family Guy, and random TES lore.
No not at all, I can remember some of the stuff from season one of Pokemon myself but it's only fragments of episodes.
Not a huge Family guy fan more American Dad and as for TES, Morrowind fanboy and not Oblivion.

I have prepared my flame shield.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Well, I guess Dratini's going to try and strangle me, but that would be adorable and turn into a hug.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
My Glaceon with his boosted special attack and blizzard wants to kill me? Dear gods, why? I thought you were my fri--

Popsicle'd.

ookie37

Jul 31, 2009
TehCookie said:
NuclearPenguin said:
Uzbekistan said:
Fuck.
I have a legendary ice dog in my house.
............ Yeah, say meat popcicle!
Since when is there even a legendary Ice dog in the game?
Suicune, introduced in gen II.

For me it would be Quilava, and I would probably grab a hose or throw some mud at it (then a pokeball to catch it).
suicune, entei and raiku are legendary cats.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Uzbekistan said:
Fuck.
ookie37 said:
Guys, call them beasts. That makes everybody happy. We don't need to hear this flamewar again.

Well I don't anyway...

[sub]What is this, 2001?[/sub]

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Fuck I'm screwed... Scyther is gonna disembowel me and there's no way I'm gonna outrun it :S

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Uzbekistan said:
Fuck.
ookie37 said:
Guys, call them beasts. That makes everybody happy. We don't need to hear this flamewar again.

Well I don't anyway...

Aww but i like flame wars :(.

Op:if ash can survive a shock from pikachu then so can i........at least that what I'm hoping for.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
So Ludicolo and Ampharos...fuck. First I get electrocuted then Ludi dances on my corpse.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
teh_Canape said:
welp

it's a Mudkip

why would he kill me?

I like him!
I lol'd hard.

OT: I'd be more or less safe with Bayleef, but then again, Ash's Bayleef always tried to rape him at any given moment o_O

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Uzbekistan said:
Fuck.
ookie37 said:

Well I don't anyway...

But they are dogs..... it says so right in the game.........

DforSpiD

Jun 3, 2010
Lyri said:
Saelune said:
]Were you just testing me?
No not at all, I can remember some of the stuff from season one of Pokemon myself but it's only fragments of episodes.
Not a huge Family guy fan more American Dad and as for TES, Morrowind fanboy and not Oblivion.

I have prepared my flame shield.
I am the same with Pokemon.
American Dad has been consistently good, Family Guy dropped off somewhere in the first 3-4 seasons.
Daggerfall > Morrowind > Oblivion
They seem to simplify every iteration of TES... well except Arena to Daggerfall, that was a vast improvement