One-line confessions

Salad Is Murder

Oct 27, 2007
I think about killing myself fairly often, and I don't mean "I wish I were dead" or "people would be better off without me" kinds of things; I mean like visualizing murdering myself...it's like an intrusive thought, almost memetic in its frequency and volume.

I'm not worried that I'm going to do it, but the constant fixation is making it harder and harder to get through the day.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Vault boy Eddie said:
I had sex with my best friend's married sister, while her daughters were in the living room.
Been there. Except replace "daughters" with "pupils learning from the master"

/terrible humor

Karousawai

Nov 17, 2009
Sexy Street said:
I was the dude with the Infect deck. Cookie for what the hell I'm talking about.
You my friend get a cookie. Phyrexia will triumph!

OT: I'm pretty sure one of my best mates is gay for me, and I have no idea what the hell to do.
I hate the morals of professional gaming, but I can't think of a better way to live.
I can't bare the though of quitting WoW.
I'm doing a course at uni that I honestly don't think will lead to a job I'll enjoy.

There, I'm good for another few years.

M-JN

Jan 26, 2009
Recently I dinged a guy's car. He turned out to be like a hundred and two years old, and he couldn't read the insurance card I gave him, so he told me to write it down and give him a copy... and I completely bullshitted the old dude, wrote down a fake name, number and insurance co. And he drove off. And I felt like a hardcore criminal dude.

... but later I felt bad so I called the insurance company anyway and fixed his car. Not hardcore, me.

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
Divine Miss Bee said:
i killed a guy once. and i'm thisclose to killing another.
Really?

Mind explaining a bit?

Just a wee bit? A little context?

Just curious is all. I don't mind, of course, if you'd rather not share.

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
Sometimes I cannot believe the amount of hatred my heart can hold, but I have the decency to feel ashamed about it.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
I can't say no to a nice girl.

Calumon: I ate all the pies.
Same here, bro. The girl thing, not the pie thing. Although I can't say no to a nice pie either.

OT: I'm overly obsessed about getting a girlfriend, and it's ruining my life a bit.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Gralian said:
I think about death on a nightly basis and it terrifies me.
I used to do that. Got fucking scared all the time.

Now, after reading the Discworld series, I imagine death to be like Pratchett's Death. And, for some strange reason, that comforts me.

[sub]Now I'm thinking about death again...brilliant.[/sub]

Nahh it'll be alright. Things like that always work out in the end. Right?

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
I'm what Willis was talking about.
(Chocolate chip cookie for ref! :3)

Seriously though: I secretly like One Tree Hill.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
A friend told me he liked Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and against my better judgement I decided to stay friends with him.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I have shot myself in the foot with every airsoft rifle ive ever owned just to see how much it hurt.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
SnipErlite said:
Gralian said:
I think about death on a nightly basis and it terrifies me.
I used to do that. Got fucking scared all the time.

Now, after reading the Discworld series, I imagine death to be like Pratchett's Death. And, for some strange reason, that comforts me.

[sub]Now I'm thinking about death again...brilliant.[/sub]

Nahh it'll be alright. Things like that always work out in the end. Right?
I really hope so. Or rather, i'd like to really believe so. But everything is logic to me and i just see death as being the shutdown of neurological systems and, well, the brain stops functioning. Like sleep without waking up. No different to how an animal or insect dies. I don't believe in any sort of deity or afterlife, so the only thing i can comprehend is oblivion. Knowing that it awaits everybody regardless of who you are? Well, that's the most horrifying thought one can have, and it makes going to bed very tough for me even at the best of times. To the point where i've developed insomnia. I've also passed out during a blood test due to a severe phobia of needles that i have, and i imagined that to be what "dying" would be like if you were to experience it while conscious. Having experienced that probably makes the whole thing even worse when i think about it too, i guess.

I'd love to believe in something like heaven or reincarnation. The furthest i could stretch is that when you die, you 'wake up' as another entity. Not the same soul, a different being, creature, soul, person, whatever. But you "start all over again". Again, that's a nice thought but honestly it's improbable too. Not to mention with the sun exploding in 60 million or so years (could be more or less, i don't know exactly) life will eventually cease to exist entirely. (unless there is life on other planets that we don't know about that we could "live life as) meaning that one day all of life will eventually die out, and thus you will never experience a consciousness again. Depressing.

Reinstating my earlier statement though, i do not believe in any of that and that death is just that - the final end. I've always held the belief that to think you deserve some sort of special treatment in death above any other living thing just because you are self-aware and intelligent is just arrogant. Not to knock any religious people here or those with afterlife beliefs. I just mean in the sense that, "so we can build society and culture, why does that mean when we die we get a little bit extra?", especially seeing as how man were animals to start with anyway.

So... yeah. Will it work out in the end? I'm sure it will, because in the end you're dead!

Morbid pun aside, it's nice to know i'm not the only one who drives myself absolutely crazy at night with thoughts of death and trying to comprehend it. A little empathy always helps.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
If you're even a mildly attractive girl, chances are I've dreamed up some pretty weird things to do to you sexually.

bassdrum

jygabyte!
Oct 6, 2009
You still mean more than you will ever know to me.

[sub]And no, the 'you' isn't you, unless of course it is.[/sub]

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Steve5513 said:
If it's stuff they have posted on the internet, I don't think they would mind too much if other people saw it, or it wouldn't be there in the first place.
Yes, but (for example) if you look on people's accounts on here, they rarely have a photo or email address attached to it. If you then do some snooping and find their Facebook account, you potentially have a photo, a name, an email address and their location. That's obviously something they wouldn't want to share publicly.