One-line confessions

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I don't work on any homework until the last 5 minutes before bed when I am rushing to finish.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I am getting bored of Zero Punctuation.
Master_of_Oldskool said:
I lied to my therapist about having thoughts of suicide because I wanted to end my therapy sessions as soon as possible.
Instead of suicide, find something you can dedicate your life to. Film a movie, write a book, get "the" girl, save people's lives for a living, etc. Do something fun; suicide's no fun.
antipunt said:
It was me.
No, it wasn't.
Mackheath said:
I was phone.
It was clearly this guy!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Steve5513 said:
Tharwen said:
I sometimes randomly find myself looking for information about people over the internet. I've now decided to completely stop trying to find things out about people that they wouldn't otherwise tell me.
I do that.

Why would you stop? It gives valuable insight on how to communicate with certain people in social situations.
Because it just feels intrusive. If the person wanted to give that information out, they would. Taking it for myself is a lot like searching through their room just to find something interesting.

J03bot said:
Tharwen said:
I sometimes randomly find myself looking for information about people over the internet. I've now decided to completely stop trying to find things out about people that they wouldn't otherwise tell me.
Given that you actually know me, this is more than a little creepy...
As I said, I'm not going to do it again!

Worry not! Anyway, there's almost nothing really bad to be found on the interwebs.

Declaro

Sep 1, 2010
Iznat said:
I can't go past a mirror or a reflective window without looking at myself to see if I look a right state or not.
I look in each mirror/shiny surface because I think I see someone else moving around, like a cat does.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
i should be doing my homework now, just like almost every singel time im on the Escapist

Apr 5, 2009
I don't want to be with my girlfriend anymore, but I don't want to break up with her, as I don't want to lose the friends I have met through her, and I don't really want to have her get upset, and turn said friends against me.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Palademon said:
I ate all your bees...

Cookie for reference.
While I watched an experimental movie where NOTHING happened?

OT: I'm 31 and sit idly by while my life slides into isolation.

zama174

Oct 25, 2010
Sanguinius- The Angel said:
I don't want to be with my girlfriend anymore, but I don't want to break up with her, as I don't want to lose the friends I have met through her, and I don't really want to have her get upset, and turn said friends against me.
Ouch.. Been there man.. Trust me when I say that if they are really your friends you're not going to lose them, and sticking with her is only dragging both of you down.. Things are only going to get worse for both of you if you don't end it now.

OT: I'm in love with someone I have no hope of being with..

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
My primary reason for winning the lottery is in hopes that I can consentingly grope an young woman's breasts.
I'm the reason why Bruce Wanye never appeared on Smallville.
I am the main investor in producing the Twilight movies.
I am the reason why Duke Nukem was delayed for so long.
I am the reason why Duke Nukem was resurrected.
I am the reason why the Supreme Court is holding "that" hearing.
I am the reason why Americans are so apathetic about their civic duties. P.S. I voted!
The reason GLADoS went insane... IT WAS ME!
Every time someone thinks that the world is going to end in 2012, I get a nickel for it.
I set up old man Withers from the amusement park to take the fall. I send him and his husband a gift basket every Christmas.