Opinions on: GAME and their site GAME.co.uk

Gerishnakov

Jun 15, 2010
Not sure why everyone's saying Gamestation is so much better. I've always found the Game website to be of equal quality to Gamestation's. Besides which, this debate has become somewhat irrelevant as Gamestation is owned by Game, and I don't mean PWNed. I literally mean Game owns the business that goes by the name of Gamestation.

I'd definitely rate Game's preorder service though. Everytime I preorder from Game my order arrives the day before release date. As opposed to Amazon, which has managed to lose two of my most recent orders.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I like GAME to preorder stuff, but I have also had problems with the Website. Now that the 3DS has region locked games I have had to preorder and buy games from the UK while I am away out of country... GAME is he only big company I have come across who don't deliver to the armed forces BFPO adresses, even though they are valid UK addresses, (they even have a verson of a postcode which looks like: BFPO XXX, where XXX is a 3 digit number!) BFPO addresses are also free to send things to, up to 1kg

A lot of other companies have send me stuff, along with some fliers and things that I stick atround bases and on noticeboards for them, which they like, so that I can say thanks, as they usually have to change the address on the system themselves after I have ordered! All the other companies I have used have done this no problem, but after sending GAME an email (I was trying to order MGS 3D) all I got was a reply (9 days later) saying, 'Sorry, but we do not deliver to that type of address'...

Gobsmacked! So I vent to HMV instead!