Opinion's on sexuality

Drtfgf5

May 24, 2011
What are you opinion on sexuality: Homosexual,Bi-sexual and straight.What are your opinions?
EDIT: I mean no offence in any way!

Utrechet

Oct 14, 2010
My opinion is that everyone is free to choose what they want, as it is their opinion on the matter that... matters. Not ours.

Also, society isn't helping the topic by adding religion into the matter.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
In before 1000 repeat post of
"There's nothing wrong with homos"

Edit: I probably have to add something so I don't get a warning but there is nothing to add worth reading unless I have an interesting story

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I dont get why its such a big deal, I mean its retarded that its an issue at all but we are way too damn sexually repressed in this stupid country

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
I'm in favor of it. After all, without it, we would stop reproducing

Really, though, my rather libertarian view is "I don't give a damn either way. Want to date a member of the same sex? Go right ahead. Have fun. I just don't need/want the details. Don't demand that I like it/endorse it and we sould have no problems"

That last bit applies to EVERYONE. Demand I like/endorse what you do, and I generally won't. Which I'm not saying all GLBT people do, by the way.

Then again, I am also the kind of person who would be shouting at a tree to "Get off MAH lawn!" Make of that what you will.

[sub]I reserve my hate for groups that have earned it. Like kittens. Damn them![/sub]

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
It really doesn't bother me in the slightest if someone is homosexual, bisexual, or straight. I notice a lot of people say they don't have problems with gay people unless they hit on them. If I ever got hit on by a gay guy I would feel flattered. Hell, I wouldn't mind being bisexual myself as it doubles your odds of finding a suitable mate.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
how many sexuality threads are we going to have?
do we need a quota on them so people don't think we're a homo phobic website forum? (oh wait, yahtzee...too late)

anyway, if your gay, fine.
bi? fine.
Straight? Obviously fine.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
People should be free to bang whoever they want without discrimination. You can't helping loving who you love and you shouldn't be punished for it.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
I'm a bisexual woman and proud of it. ^^

Everyone should be free to express their sexuality as they see fit. *

[sub]* With a standard disclaimer for the idiot who wants to say "what about rape" - no, that isn't an expression of sexuality, that's torture. Don't be a jerk.[/sub]

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
Your sexuality is your own business and I have neither the time nor the inclination to go meddling in it. Unless you're a cute girl, in which case, I am forced by the nature of mine sexuality to meddle with you.

So!

*Sights the nearest cute girl on the forum*

How you doin'?

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
I don't care who or what people want to have sex with, just like I don't care who gets married to who. If two people love each other, I see no reason why they should not be able to get married if they want to.

GingieAle

May 2, 2011
Utrechet said:
My opinion is that everyone is free to choose what they want, as it is their opinion on the matter that... matters. Not ours.
It seems as though you have the misconception that you choose to be gay. You don't.

OT: Everyone who thinks that being gay or bi is bad is an ignorant twat. But I'm sure thats something we've all established already.

Grafin Drachen

Jun 20, 2010
You love who you love, and that's the end of it.

As for religion sticking it's nose where it does not belong, they are the biggest bunch of hypocrites in existence, who gives a **** about what they say.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I don't care what your interested in and I'd be very appreciative if you kept it away from me. Unless your a straight female than by all means.

Keith Reedy

Jan 10, 2011
GingieAle said:
Utrechet said:
It seems as though you have the misconception that you choose to be gay. You don't.

OT: Everyone who thinks that being gay or bi is bad is an ignorant twat. But I'm sure thats something we've all established already.
And you seem to think we really choose anything. But that's a different subject entirely.

People can be gay, or bi, or whatever. That's fine with me. I have some gay and bisexual friends.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
What's everyone's opinion on Asexuality? 'Cause I'm feeling a bit left out of the opening post.

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
What a person wants to do in private is their own damn business.

In other words, I really couldn't care less what someone's orientation is.