Out of Context Quotes

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
"Well, I wish you good night
But first shit in your bed and make it burst.
Sleep soundly, my love
Into your mouth your arse you'll shove. "

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
"It was a run-by fruiting"

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
"King K. Rool has repeatedly tried to steal Donkey and Diddy's Banana Hoard for reasons that are not fully understood". From the Donkey Kong wiki, and currently my favourite sentence.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
A pretty random outlier of my normal news feed article popped up today that had a few.

“I am 100% a cannibal…. Fuck. That’s scary to admit. I’ve never admitted that before. I’ve cut the heart out of a living animal before and eaten it while still warm.”

“I want to see your brain, your blood, your organs, every part of you. I would definitely bite it. 100%. Or try to fuck it. Not sure which. Probably both.”

“If I fucked you into a vegetative state id keep you, feed you, watch you, and keep fucking you...Till you are so sore and broken…. I can’t stop thinking of [fucking] your actual brain.”

“Brand you, tattoo you, mark you, shave your head and keep your hair with me, cut a piece of your skin off and make you cook it for me…. “Who’s slave/master relationship is the strongest?” We’d win. When I tell you to slit your wrists and use the blood for anal.”

“Raping you on your floor with a knife against you. Everything else seemed boring. You crying and screaming, me standing over you. I felt like a god. I’ve never felt such power or intensity.”

Apparently though according to a friend he’s actually “...a really down-to-earth guy. I think he’s just having a moment.”

I had to chuckle at this little far tamer bit of wordplay though, not-so-out-of-context -

The lore, as Armie told New York magazine’s Vulture: “My dad was supposed to be on a flight, went to the airport, and got hammered and passed out…

Mr. Hammer getting hammered, you say?

Anyways, just thought this was an interesting new case of what money, power and a sordid family history can do for someone with too much idle time. Perhaps also something far worse.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Honestly this one works pretty well on its own, but I want to post it here because I think we all could stand to hear it from time to time:

"The blood on their hands does not make it right to bloody my own. My choices are weighed against my own soul. Not against the stains on theirs"

Legomaniac91

Feb 24, 2021
Country
United States
I have a few from the same source, but they're all sufficiently goofy

"Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to land the Pterodactyl!"

"Please don't tap on the glass, the civilization hates that."

'The last robot dinosaur that attacked me is now mounted as a trophy in my cave!!"

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
"Because my voice doesn't sound like 3 different people talking at the same time but slightly desynchronised."

"I don't hide it I say it constantly and everyone thinks it's a joke, that being that I'm God."

"Having emotions feels so weird, some are nice but I think I was better off without them."

"That can only mean one thing, they're tracking our minds now."

"I untie people's shoes every thirty minutes"

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
I have a few from the same source, but they're all sufficiently goofy

"Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to land the Pterodactyl!"

"Please don't tap on the glass, the civilization hates that."

'The last robot dinosaur that attacked me is now mounted as a trophy in my cave!!"
Oh! Oh! That’s Justice League/Power Rangers :D