Over seventy dead in vehicular attack in Nice, France

Wakey87

Sep 20, 2011
One day France will wake up and close it's borders. It's only a matter a of time until they have had enough of kalashnikovs coming from the east, arming radicalised muslims in the west.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Well the Islamists are getting creative if anything. I believe this is the first one where they used a truck to run people over and shoot out of instead of attacking on foot. I guess European terrorists are smarter than american counterparts, using more effective guns rather than explosives. Much to Europes horror of course.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
Callate said:
[link]http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36800730[/link]

CNN reports 73 dead, BBC says "at least 75", suggesting reports still coming in.

...Could someone give me a nudge when the world wants to be civilized again? I think I want to hole up in a corner with a blanket.
Not sure if someone told you yet, but it wasn't a bombing. It was a "mass running over".

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
WOPR said:
Not sure if someone told you yet, but it wasn't a bombing. It was a "mass running over".
I did get that (eventually); early reports I heard were misleading. Thanks for the correction. I should probably change the opening post.