PANTHEON: AN ANCIENT GREEK RP

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
"Depends," Thaddeus crouched hoping the Python would not see him,"You see those spikes. They drip a poison which could kill a man in 3 seconds. The only way to kill it is to get underneath it. Though with it flying like that I'd love to see you try."

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
I wish i could head to you guys, but my guy has absolutley no reason to pack up and head out -.-

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
You could found out a family members is sick and Delphi and you head that way to visit before they die.

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
Doesnt know his real family, and despised his foster ones as much as they hated him haha

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
*Cracks Knuckles* Time for some Divine Intervention. Get your "father" to come to Delphi.

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
Hephaestus. He would reveal himself as his father based on the fact that the world is going to hell.

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
Alright so want me to like hear voices to go to Delphi to learn about my real father? I could see that happning.

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
Heraphius was getting ready for work that day by prepping the forge, and gathering his tools. He grabbed his hammer and looked at it, as he did everyday, but something was different. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but it seemed lighter. He shrugged it off as he began work for the day. He had a mans sword to work on, fancier than it was useful, but hey as long as he was making money. He stuck the iron in the forge and heated it up, causing it to turn a yellowish hue and took it out and brought his hammer down, but didnt hear the crack of metal on metal he was used to. Instead shards of metal flew from the work, but it wasn't from the sword. He looked around with shock as he saw the hammer in bits and peices scattered about the floor. "What the... Whats this?" He questioned as he picked up what looked like an ancient peice of parchment and began reading it.
My son, you can no longer let your talents go to waste, It's an awful thing for me to watch you waste them. But I can no longer wait to meet you, it must be now. Make your way to Delphi and seek out the local smith, there I will find you.
~Your Father~
Heraphius looked dumbfounded at the note for a few minutes, reading over it to see if he missed and details, it was fairly short and non-descript, but it sure got his attention. He forgot about the mans sword and hastily grabbed a sack and starting stuffing things inside. He grabbed the sack of money he had gotten from the man the other day and some other bits of money and threw them in. He took enough out to buy a horse for travel, And saddled up with the rest of his things and headed off on the road to Delphi.

Hope thats okay

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
As Heraphius continued along the road to Delphi it seemed that the world around him was melting away. His horse continued to go faster and faster and the tree line started to become a blur. Heraphius continued for what seemed like minutes until his horse slowed down, A nerby sign concluded that Delphi wasan't that far off. As Heraphius contiuned he was attacked from behind which sent him flying foward off his horse. As he staggered to his feet he could hear the screems of a dying horse. He turned to see a deadly creature. Half man half bull standing over Heraphius' horse and feeding upon it.

The Minotaur quickly looked up and charged Heraphius.

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
No use running I suppose... that thing would catch me for sure! He thought as he thought over his options. He decided to duck between its legs, hopefully not getting trampled. He leaped through the beasts legs, turning sideways and rolling when he hit. He looked himself over and thoughtIm alive! As he turned and ran at the beast while his back was turned.

Jaywebbs

Sep 24, 2009
Pelagius walked along the beach and watched as the waves crashed against the rocks along the coast. He felt the cool water spray against his face.
Delphi
He heard an familiar yet unknown voice that seemed to be carried by the waves.
Delphi It said again.
After determining this to be a message from Poseidon, Pelagius ran back to his ship, Where he left a note for his crew explaining where he went and to meet him in Athens in three days. He was able to catch a ride on a trade ship to Athens where he acquired a horse and rode to Delphi.

Moderationintime

Sep 14, 2009
Unlike everyone else, Protheus did not want to got do delphi.

He was busy having a life and earning money. He whistled a tune as he cleaned his bloodied tools. He opens his creaky wooden door down into the sparring room. Down there he practiced with his sword. After that he prayed to Morpheus and blew out the candles by his bedside.

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
The Minotaur quickly turned around his tail almost missing H. He charged on all fours and jumped high in the air trying to pin Heraphius down. His horns aiming right for Heraphius' head.

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
Heraphius leaped to the side when the beast jumped up, hoping to avoid him. When he landed from his roll he grabbed a sharper looking rock and held it out for defense, not sure what it would do.

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
As the Minotaur charged Heraphius rock was coated in fire. The Minotaur crashed into the rock and jumped back in pain. The Minotaur staggered as his chest were engulfed in flames. The Minotaur slowly disintegrated into ashes leaving nothing but a horn.