PAX East 2011 Cosplay Gallery

Tomo Stryker

Aug 20, 2010
Lol, I wasn't aware that picture 17 was a guy until I read the comment, my immediate reaction followed, "DO NOT WAAAAAANT"

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
14: Absolutely Epic.

24: Absolutely Horrifying

23: Why the heck is Samus using an assault rifle?

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Not a bad showing. I kept getting tweets from Gearbox and stuff about Borderlands cosplayers and other stuff I didn't see here. oh well.

Mass Effect team was pretty good. Probably my favorite out of the bunch. Jewfro Ashley Williams was pretty funny though.

I personally loathe these Minecraft cosplayers that are everywhere now. Their costumes take absolutely no creativity or effort, yet they hog all the attention and praise somehow, just because minecraft is popular right now I guess. It feels pretty insulting to people who put tons of time and effort and crafting in to their costumes to be upstaged by some kid who just stuck a cardboard box on their head.

Although, I think I am less annoyed by them than the hundreds of people who dress as Link with the same storebought sword and shield.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
Awesome, not only LoL's Morgana but her Baker Skin as well.
Better than that was Isabela and that Mass Effect team.

But my favorite by far was that Velvet Costume.

Not enough Odin Sphere in the world.

Granted every single person in the convention might not be enough Odin Sphere Cosplay.

Korne

Nov 30, 2009
The girl in the middle of picture 11 is Morgana from League of Legends.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
They all look great. I loved the Harley Quinn and Joker, I wanted to do that one with my boyfriend, but the Arkham Asylum costume. She's too sexy to pull of though so I decided on Chii for my next one... more "cute."
Reet looking forward to my next expo :3

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Stevey M said:
I love how there was an Ash from Army of Darkness. :p
I doubt that there is any event that has to do with costumes that doesnt have at least 1 ash. I only wait for the Army of Darkness Ash Ketchum crossover costume.

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
I'm going to go for number 4 being Kerrigan. Some undead-style make-up would have made that a little clearer, I think.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Eleima said:
Shame you guys didn't catch any of the Borderlands cosplayers, those were pretty sweet. Borderlands posted the pics on its facebook page, I particularly like the guy dressed up as a psycho, there were a few Lilith's and even a clap trap!!
Yeah that psycho guys costume looks awesome:

OT: I love the amount of time and effort people put in their costumes it puts Halloween round these parts to shame.
#14: I love this photo. I thought the girl on the left was cosplaying "The smuggler" from brotherhood's multiplayer till I refreshed my memory and saw the leather spaulder on her shoulder. Awesome costumes all round in this pic.
#23: This makes me want Samus as a recruitable choice for Mass Effect 3. She fits in with the group. Yes it would warp lore from both games but she could play as the soldier type. (p'off Ashley Williams XD).