PAX East 2011 Cosplay Gallery

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
PAX East 2011 Cosplay Gallery

Check out the best cosplayers of PAX East 2011!

cschraer

Jul 14, 2010
The girl in the middle of picture 11 looks a little like the default Morgana from League of Legends but I could be wrong

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
I lost it at the Bridget cosplayer. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while. That individual wins everything forever.

Man points to the Chun Li cosplayer.

HPoirot

Apr 15, 2009
cschraer said:
The girl in the middle of picture 11 looks a little like the default Morgana from League of Legends but I could be wrong
You aren't wrong. Demon cookie girl is a skin for the same character, as well.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
The creeper was genius, "oh that's a nice, everything you have there"

Senrab

Mar 22, 2008
I remember seeing that creeper when I was there. Costume is ok, but did a great job playing the part. Kept chasing after people going "Sssssssss!"

Apr 28, 2008
-Zen- said:
I lost it at the Bridget cosplayer. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while. That individual wins everything forever.

Man points to the Chun Li cosplayer.
What he said.

Wonder if its still a trap...

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Senrab said:
I remember seeing that creeper when I was there. Costume is ok, but did a great job playing the part. Kept chasing after people going "Sssssssss!"
That's amazing (note to self: Steal idea)

My cosplay efforts often go a tad awry. By which I mean I get carried away by anything involving fancy dress, and spent nearly £30 building a Deadmau5 head that no-one at the party recognised due to their music tastes. Still, plenty of people at various bars loved it, and the DJs in one place bought me a drink.

Also, the Samus with the Mass Effect people (23, I think) has really creepy eyes. Or is that just me?

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
as has been said above, thats morgana, she was actually one of the winners of some tournament they were holding there as a promo for both lol and alienware laptops

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Those were some really good cosplays. I was kinda sad no one commented on my Ellis cosplay when I was there.

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
Kill100577 said:
isnt the girl on the right of 20 Codex from the guild
Yeah, that's what I thought. She has a Dungeons and Dragons lanyard on, probably where the mixup was

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
J03bot said:
Spent nearly £30 building a Deadmau5 head that no-one at the party recognised due to their music tastes.
To be fair, he's a bit of a niche market.

Canadian DJs represent!

The Lizard of Odd

Jun 23, 2009
natster43 said:
Those were some really good cosplays. I was kinda sad no one commented on my Ellis cosplay when I was there.
I think I saw you at the concert. If you were sitting down next to a Nick, that is. It's kinda hard to spot a 'normal person' costume when you can't bring guns in to draw attention.

I'll have to work on getting some of my pictures up, because these guys missed some awesome ones...such as a Mr. T, all four of the Ghostbusters with insanely accurate proton packs, and that semi-famous female commander shepherd with her friend as the hero from Dragon Age in the blood armor. But I'm sick and exhausted still so...you get to wait.