Peaceful World of Warcraft Player Hits Max Level Without Kills

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
I'm pretty sure I've accidently killed enough critters with my area affect spells in my time in Azaroth to litter one of the continents.

The spells are too much fun.

Anyway. D.E.T.H.A will be proud. Model Druid.

n03s

Jan 21, 2010
WoW indeed..

Quite amazing feat.. But rather masochistic trying to play a game like wow "peacefully"..
Still reaching 85lvl like this.. Cant believe her/his patience..

Matt East

Apr 4, 2011
Nautical Honors Society said:
People do this all the time.

Just get to level 15 through professions and exploring then Queue as a healer until level 85.

In my book healing allies while they kill enemies isn't killing enemies
Just accessory to murder.

Sep 17, 2009
Matt East said:
Nautical Honors Society said:
People do this all the time.

Just get to level 15 through professions and exploring then Queue as a healer until level 85.

In my book healing allies while they kill enemies isn't killing enemies
Just accessory to murder.
Exactly! Finally someone gets it!

Tomo Stryker

Aug 20, 2010
Wow, really shows that pacifism leaks into all forms. Congratulations on wasting an inane amount of time proving this. Still this is a commendable feat, should get a medal for using so much time on World of Warcrack.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Mazty said:
MGlBlaze said:
It was pointless because basic math shows it is possible. The guy enjoyed it, so what? Could he have more fun doing something else? More than likely.
Your entire waffling post doesn't once show how it isn't nerdy and goes off on a tangent that would even make Holden Caulfield blush. You simply wrote 8 paragraphs about ignoring that it could be very easily perceived as nerdy.
So what? Because that harms the games image as it helps reinforce the stereotype of WoW players.
QED? Try Herp Derp Derp.
Alright, you smug individual, how about this;

Fine, maybe it will be precieved as nerdy. However, how many people are going to hear about it, how many of those will care, and how many of those are going to see it as a bad thing? As I have already stated, it won't be anywhere near enough to matter.
If anything you're probably the person who thinks of it the worst.

I.E. I stopped trying to argue against that it was nerdy because I realised the whole time I was arguing against that which isn't bad, or might even be a good thing depending on who you're asking. Personally, I also think anyone that immediately equates 'nerdy' to 'bad' with no or little extra qualification isn't worth listening to, anyway... which kind of brings me to question why I've been debating with you this whole time, actually.

How do you quantify the individual and subjective measurement of what is and isn't 'fun' for someone that isn't you, anyway?

I feel like I have to thank you now (Aw, dammit.), because you've prompted me to realise that it isn't worth it to argue with you any more, or maybe that it never was. Go ahead and believe whatever you want to believe, because I have good reason to believe that nothing I or anyone else will say will prompt you to change your mind. I couldn't care less any more.

Undeadpool

Aug 17, 2009
Mazty said:
It's because of things like this that gaming will always carry a stigma.
Really? Because I thought the very same thing about the fact that most games require you to commit mass-murder to progress.

Undeadpool

Aug 17, 2009
I never tried to make that point. I always figured if someone was having fun, they weren't wasting time. Sounds like this person had a ton of fun, so I don't see what "stigma" you're talking about.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
I admire her discipline. I'd never be able to do this, I love the loot too much. :>

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
This thread reeks of Sour Grapes.

Pretty sure this had been done before about 7 times as well.