Pentagon to Rewrite Evolution, Create Immortal Life

sabotstarr

Sep 4, 2008
ya, if you have to create a tamper-proof thing, or keep it from falling into the hands of the "wrong people", then it will. Simple sci-fi movie logic.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Don't these fools know ANYTHING about what happens when you try to screw with scientific law in movies?! They're just begging for a Frankenstein's Monster Uprising.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
I'm convinced most scientists come up with projects by starting sentences with "Hey, wouldn't it be totally awesome if..."

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Veeery interesting. I hope this either succeeds or meets with epic failure like the world has never seen. If those guys just go, "Yeah, we couldn't figure it out" in a few years, I will be sorely disappointed.

polygon

Jan 28, 2009
I fully expected a link to The Onion when I clicked this. I was pleasantly surprised.

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Axolotl said:
-snip-
Is this a refrence to the Red Dwarf novels? I though I was the only person on the planet to read those.
Indeed it was a reference to the Red Dwarf novels :D
I couldn't think of anything else to write, but the Genetically Engineered Life-Form came to mind.
Thankyou Red Dwarf for saving me! :D
[small]Haaauuuuuuuu~[/small]
Oh sh*t. POLYMORPHS! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Cool! Always good to see they're making leaps and bounds in the fields of science. I'd also be very interested to find out what these lifeforms would look like. Seeing as they'll probably start small, will the lifeforms look like fleshy sponges, or small mammals? What kind of look are we talking about here?