People you hate in multiplayer

Lemony

May 2, 2008
Plus Meatshields are pretty fun to use as a sniper. As well as sniper guns tend to be the best against zombahs.

Simski

Aug 17, 2008
The Iron Ninja post=9.73864.815252 said:
Simski post=9.73864.815227 said:
Spartan Bannana post=9.73864.815074 said:
Simski post=9.73864.813972 said:
Spartan Bannana post=9.73864.813937 said:
I hate Child-haters, I'm 13, and I understand that most kids my age are cocky bastards who are quick to insult you, but his is really just starting to piss me off.
I'm okay with you guys as long as you stay away from the mic, seriously.
I'd rather have microphones having age limits than games.
Except I'm courteous when I speak
However the majority is not.
Yes they are, the majority don't even speak. The squeaky voiced whiners are a minority, an annoying minority, but a minority nonetheless.
I'm not talking about the ones that don't speak.
The majority of those who do are squeaky voiced whiners.

Tenchan

Sep 11, 2007
In MMOs:
- Gankers
- People who defend ganking

In Shooters
... well, campers can be irritating, but there's really no hate anywhere

Never played multiplayer RTS, can't judge.

Shadow-Knight

Sep 11, 2008
I hate 4 year olds who thinks their awesome. And playing as a sniper takes lots of patience, not every person can wait patiently for a kill.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
ultra_v_89 post=9.73864.813263 said:
Kids. I hate them enough in real life but the ones who play online are exponentially worse. They have whiny voices, are quick to fire off insults and swear and shouldn't even be playing MA15 games. Would you children kindly fuck right off? I don't want to hear what your intentions are regarding my mother, so please, go play Boggle or something...
As a kid who doesn't have a high voice, is more intelligent than 90% of the kid-population of online games, doesn't insult people, and isn't really into the whole M.I.L.F. thing, would kindly tell you to go fuck yourself. Seriously, I am ashamed enough of being in that group of people, but please, don't ask ALL children to fuck off.

But yes, games with age restrictions aside, *clears throat*

I (ironically) hate the little kids too. Too high voices, and too much of their free-time goes to finding similar hobbies to my mom (presumably in bed) and so on. Mostly I hate that when they talk too much, I tell them "Shut up!" and then they reply with "You shut up!".

I mean, wtf?!

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Simski post=9.73864.817720 said:
I hate Child-haters, I'm 13, and I understand that most kids my age are cocky bastards who are quick to insult you, but his is really just starting to piss me off.
Yes they are, the majority don't even speak. The squeaky voiced whiners are a minority, an annoying minority, but a minority nonetheless.
Right, Well I just got back from a session on live, didn't meet any.
I guess I'm just lucky then. Or you know... You could just be blowing things way out of proportion. Yeah it's probably that one.

TommyGun465

Jul 2, 2008
fish food carl post=9.73864.815872 said:
TommyGun465 post=9.73864.814271 said:
fish food carl post=9.73864.813121 said:
Oh no. Did you really just call snipers, campers? A sniper has skill, he uses the advantage of distance and is most certainly a "real player". I am a sniper, some or most of the time. And a good sniper doesn't stay in the same place... it attracts too much attention. JFK... I do not understand this statement, he was killed by a sniper, not a game.

Don't even compare defending to camping. In fact, if I'm on a 6 kill streak in COD4 then I think I'm pretty justified to camp... Spawn campers are a completely different kettle o' fish. They are worthless pointless cheating scum.
When playing COD4, camping with a sniper is useless, because of the KillCam. If you rub someone out, you need to move to another place. Good snipers, like me and you, do that often. The chalenge of sniping is exactly that. Get as many kills as you can, and dont get spotted. But yeah, sniping takes skill to.
When playing COD4, camping with a sniper is useless, because of the KillCam. If you rub someone out, you need to move to another place. Good snipers, like me and you, do that often. The chalenge of sniping is exactly that. Get as many kills as you can, and dont get spotted. But yeah, sniping takes skill to.

The people I hate the most are music junkies. Just because you like raw hip hop or techno songs doesnt mean I have to as well. Once I caught one of those in a COD4 match. He was playing 50 cent through his headset. So, I picked up an mp3 player, and played some Hardcore Punk. He went away along with four other guys.
PS, looking out of a window onto a choke point is defending, even outsource defending is OK, waiting near the chokepoint so you are indirectly defending.
How did that happen? I didn't say most of what you claimed I said, and your postscript was mine... Disregard that people, please read what I actually said on the first page.
Totally sorry. I realized I was writing in your post, but then I didnt erase it.
Million sorrys! BTW, I edited It so it was correct. Again, sorry.

flare09

Aug 6, 2008
I hate the people that aren't really girls, but say they are, and kill you once and say "OmG!!1 u jst got killed by a gurl!!!11!1" Or any little kids that say you suck. And mic spammers. I could go on for a while but that's just a summary.

Sir_Montague

Oct 6, 2008
Team killers... Little kids... Anyone who doesn't know how to control the volume of their mic... Anyone who talks on the phone and doesn't mute their mic! AHH Like I need to hear your convo? Pssh...

ultra_v_89

Feb 7, 2008
Fraught post=9.73864.817898 said:
ultra_v_89 post=9.73864.813263 said:
Kids. I hate them enough in real life but the ones who play online are exponentially worse. They have whiny voices, are quick to fire off insults and swear and shouldn't even be playing MA15 games. Would you children kindly fuck right off? I don't want to hear what your intentions are regarding my mother, so please, go play Boggle or something...
As a kid who doesn't have a high voice, is more intelligent than 90% of the kid-population of online games, doesn't insult people, and isn't really into the whole M.I.L.F. thing, would kindly tell you to go fuck yourself. Seriously, I am ashamed enough of being in that group of people, but please, don't ask ALL children to fuck off.

But yes, games with age restrictions aside, *clears throat*

I (ironically) hate the little kids too. Too high voices, and too much of their free-time goes to finding similar hobbies to my mom (presumably in bed) and so on. Mostly I hate that when they talk too much, I tell them "Shut up!" and then they reply with "You shut up!".

I mean, wtf?!
Jesus, Please read the sentence before the one you're grilling me over. After describing the type of kids who annoy me I then say would "you kids" please fuck right off. Hows about you show a little bit of all that maturity you claim you have and realise,
"okay, yeah most of the annoying people who play online ARE kids, however, I don't behave in that manner and so when people are refering to these kids as turds, they are not referring to me"
I don't believe in the whole 'games turn you crazy' stuff so the ratings system isn't something I care all too much about, its the maturity factor, and by telling me to fuck myself right before you agree to what I'm saying- well, thanks for proving my point.

I also hate people who use juggernaut+ last stand together on COD4, why won't you die?

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
The ear rapers
Once In TF2, this guy kept holding his mic boutton and a VERY strong sound, of what can only be discribed as insects raping a baby snake!

Simski

Aug 17, 2008
The Iron Ninja post=9.73864.818076 said:
Simski post=9.73864.817720 said:
Right, Well I just got back from a session on live, didn't meet any.
I guess I'm just lucky then. Or you know... You could just be blowing things way out of proportion. Yeah it's probably that one.
You could not possibly know what I go through when I play games, so why would you assume what I do go through and what I don't?

Basically everytime a user around the age of 13 or so has spoken in one of the games I've played, it has been bloody annoying.
Even if there are kids who don't sound as annoying as them, I'd rather have an age restrictions for to 15+ anyway so we wouldn't have to risk hearing those bloody annoyances at all.

Don't throw dumb insults at me such as saying that I blow thing out of proportion.
If we're simply going to do that then there's no need for my arguments to contain much more than a sentence saying "You're wrong, I'm right, if you don't agree then you're stupid".

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
ultra_v_89 post=9.73864.819300 said:
Jesus, Please read the sentence before the one you're grilling me over. After describing the type of kids who annoy me I then say would "you kids" please fuck right off. Hows about you show a little bit of all that maturity you claim you have and realise,
"okay, yeah most of the annoying people who play online ARE kids, however, I don't behave in that manner and so when people are refering to these kids as turds, they are not referring to me"
I don't believe in the whole 'games turn you crazy' stuff so the ratings system isn't something I care all too much about, its the maturity factor, and by telling me to fuck myself right before you agree to what I'm saying- well, thanks for proving my point.

I also hate people who use juggernaut+ last stand together on COD4, why won't you die?
My pleasure.

Okay, sorry, maybe you did really only want those squeaky voiced whiners to fuck themselves, but I read through it fast, and much of what I caught was, "I hate kids in life, I hate them everywhere where they are", and "Would you kindly go fuck yourself?".

My bad, my bad. We can still be friends, right?

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
Fraught post=9.73864.821059 said:

My pleasure.

Okay, sorry, maybe you did really only want those squeaky voiced whiners to fuck themselves, but I read through it fast, and much of what I caught was, "I hate kids in life, I hate them everywhere where they are", and "Would you kindly go fuck yourself?".

Are you going to ask him to buy you liquor and cigarettes?

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
runtheplacered post=9.73864.821151 said:
Fraught post=9.73864.821059 said:

My pleasure.

Are you going to ask him to buy you liquor and cigarettes?
Yeah, pretty much.

Where are they, Ultra?

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
Bhaalspawn post=9.73864.821180 said:
My father (Cobethel) spends most of his time on WoW
I bet if someone setup a microphone recorder in your house all you'd hear is the tapping on keyboards, clicking of mice, and the occasional swear word.

DND Judgement

Sep 30, 2008
i sorta hate and love these people but... you know the 1s who at the start of a match are mouthing off about how they're goona kick your ass then when you kick the shit out of them they either saying absoluteley nothing or claim your cheating...