Persona Fighter Image Blowout Hits The 'Net

Venats

Aug 22, 2011
Pretty sure that's Aegis, but maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: You misunderstood, I said P3 not P4.

Xooiid

Feb 1, 2011
Wait...the people who made Blazblue, Guilty Gear and the Fist of the North Star fighting game are making a Persona fighter?

When, where, and how much.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
As for the talk pertaining to characters, Blazblue started out with 12 in calamity trigger, 11 isn't few if they're unique enough. In games like Sf you only ever see about 10 online anyways.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Frankly I want to play Persona 4 before this comes out, but I hope they release this for the PS3, as well they release Persona 4 on the PS3 too.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
And now i will ask the question on everyones minds: Will Vincent be in this?

I ask this because, well, the guy DID Cameo in Persona 3 Portable.

Horben

Nov 29, 2009
Wait, wait, wait: Chie vs. the Protagonist? Why is my girlfriend kicking me in the head?

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Kimarous said:
Anyone else get a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure vibe from those screenshots?

FUCK YOU NINJA!!

Yeah no thats exactly what I was thinking when I was looking at the screenshots.

Damn... that game was pretty fun thinking about it...

*Starts up dreamcast*

GroovyV

Feb 23, 2011
The Persona 4 anime, the Persona 4 game remake, and of course this new Persona 4/Persona 3 fighting game.
Of course, with Persona 2 bring the casts of the first game with them, this fighting is finally their perfect chance to do the same with 3 and 4.
And ill of course work and pillage as much as i have to till they're all mine.

cikame

Jun 11, 2008
I wouldn't exactly call it breathtaking, looks fine, i'm disappointed the characters don't follow the art style of the games.

Gingernerd

Jan 16, 2010
Chie's God Hand look's very cool and sort of funny the way she's covering her ears. I hope the characters move sets will be very creative and interesting.

I was wondering about possible antagonist/boss characters there might be. Apparently it's set a couple of months after P4 so that might rule out the possibility of some characters returning. Although this would be a cool game without much of a story, i'm guessing the storyline wont be very serious like an SMT game and i'd be sort of suprised if the game is made part of the Persona Canon. I'll be interested to find out.