Peruvian Scientists Discover Alien Corpse

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
spartan231490 said:
Akisa said:
spartan231490 said:
Thomas Guy said:
I saw this the other day on my conspiracy site. I love how it says nothing about DNA testing just that "Yep it looks weird, has to be alien"
DNA tests take weeks normally, with all the work they will need to do in order to get the dna into a testable form, it will probably take well over a month, and that's if they even decide to test it. It is peru
I thought it takes weeks only because of the backlog.
The process itself takes weeks, it usually takes months because of backlog and bureaucracy.
Whoops yeah I forgot it's "ancient" dna they're looking for, so it should take longer then normal dna testing procedure.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Communist aliens eh? Fascinating.
Anyway, if you need me, I'm just going to be out back bottling up more rainwater...

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
Sassafrass said:
This image pretty much sums up the news story.

EHKOS said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Thomas Guy said:
I saw this the other day on my conspiracy site. I love how it says nothing about DNA testing just that "Yep it looks weird, has to be alien"
Well to be fair, that is "One ugly ************"

...is...is that a Hidden Beta reference? Because if so bravo man.
I totally read that in the Arny voice >:)

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
I don't know, therefore aliens? Really?

It could also be some extinct relative of a gorrilla or some other primate, early case of gigantism or hydrocephales, maybe he was purposely augmented for spiritual reasons.

Or you know, we could just go aliens.

kypsilon

May 16, 2010
Well it can't be some kind of elephantitis or deformation, the skull is too symmetrical for that. It doesn't appear to be the "corn-head" style of forced development that was practiced in South America either, since the head literally bulges outwards along the sides instead of up. There's something strange about the teeth as well, but it's hard to see in this photo.

I'm willing to say it's possibly not human. Sure. It's not like we know everything that's out there.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
while i wont jump on the bandwagon of "its alien" or "its human" i would just liek to point out that while newborn skulls can be shaped to a certain extent they cannot be shaped that much. also a person born with such an anomaly (which is possible given the radioactive materials in the mountains surrounding the digging, which increase mutation rate) he would likely not live long enough to grow that big. statistically, he shouldn't exist. but we know how statistics work....

As for DNA, IF it is an alien and IF it is a humanoid alien it MAYBE could have similar dna structure as well. after all of we follow the theory of "aliens made humans live on this earth" it is then possible that they also made our genetic structure similar to their own. who is to say we aren't a "artificial life" experiment to some aliens just like we attemt to create our own on computers"

I don't know, therefore aliens? Really?
But what is ALIEN?
is it a spacement from another planet? its it a flying saucer?
NO.
Alien, by definition, is something that is different from/unknown from/to us. therefore, new species discovered is ALIEN until classified. same thing with UFO. unidentified flying object does not mean spacement. it merely means that people dont know how to identify it.

Dissolve

Garroter of Maladjusted Slobs
Apr 27, 2011
This seems like a classic case of hydroencephalopathy, a condition in which excess fluid builds up around the brain. It's easy to treat today with a shunt.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
not_the_dm said:
Kris015 said:
Peruvian scientists? Where are they from? I checked, and there's not even a country called Peruvia!
Please tell me you are not this stupid. No, there is no Peruvia, just like there is no Germa. There is however a country called Germany and there just so happens to be a South-American country called Peru.

OT. Yep, definately aliens. Cranial deformities are a KGB fallacy to convince us that aliens don't exist to further their own nefarious ends. The Mayans predicted it would be so. (Completely ignoring the fact that the KGB ceased to exist in 1991 and any other modicum of rational thought that might lead one to believe it might infact be human. And by human I mean anything with 'Homo' in its latin name, not just Homo Sapiens.)
That was a South Park reference ;)

LHZA

Sep 22, 2010
Mr.K. said:
Don't be silly we all know aliens only ever land in America, so that can't be it.

I'm guessing elephantiasis or the age old tradition of bandaging children to disfigure them into a more "pleasing" form.
elephantiasis usually only affects the limbs. I say hydrocephalus or the ritual thing.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
aliens...or some folks from ancient Peru with very interesting skull-shaping fashions

yeah that about about boils it all down lol

wehrp3nguin

Dec 21, 2009
It can't be a Communist plot to suck bodily fluids, this thing only has 2 eye holes, Chimera have 4. I'd say it's Eridian; everyone dawn your Psycho-Bandit Masks, start hunting for the Vault!!

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Considering the third world country Russia's becoming and the way Spain is following in Greece's steps, I cant imagine that their "testing" was more than five drunk guys who got together and said yep, thats an alien.

mdqp

Oct 21, 2011
Well, this news isn't exactly reliable. I mean, just reading the statement of the anthropologist, you realize that this is biased (unless it was simply poorly translated):

"...At first we believed it to be a child's body until Spanish and Russian doctors came and confirmed that, yes, it's an extraterrestrial being"

They didn't confirm anything, they just expressed their opinion (and a few people already pointed out how the translation might be wrong, and that they might have meant to say "weird" instead of "alien").
And this without wanting to discuss how unlikely it would be that alien lifeform would resemble Earth life so much, or how many other possibilities like "native" animals (deformed humans or monkeys)are extremely more plausible than that of an alien. I am curious about the results of any test performed on the bones, though, as it doesn't look human, but I can't identify what animal it is... The photo doesn't even show the size of the skull, or if the skeleton is complete and how big it is. What I have seen in other pictures show the ribs a bit better, and they don't seem to have the proportions of a human being, at least.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Obviously ex-human look at the construction, bone density ( the polish finish )
has identical teeth
has the right number of teeth
has the right construction teeth

and, more importantly it's nothing new:

http://www.ufodisclosure.com/skulls.shtml

ruskies.. you so crazy. Google > you.

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
I love how 90% of the first page is nothing but 'fake and gay'
I do agree that it's most likely the same case as others of skull distortion in native american tribes but that still doesn't explain the massive eye sockets, large teeth and incredibly wide and distorted jaw.

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
Actually, the Skull is in fact "Alien". But not Grey Space Alien. Alien is merely a term for anything that is utterly different from anything we have seen so far. Basicly, it can be the result of a defect in a child, or a seperate offshot of our species, or some in-between stage. First they'd have to actually date the Mummy/Corpse/Bones..whatever, so we know how old it roughly is, then check DNA if its human or at least very close to it.

Alien doesnt alway imply its from space. Hell according to dictionary "Alien" simply translates into "Outsider" or "Stranger". So whats alien to us is merely "strange" because we cant classify it any other way. Same with UFO's. Unidentified flying object. Doesnt have to be round, or silver, or hover above your town. Any flying object that cant immediately identified, like a plane could be identified as a plane, is a UFO.

Jan 29, 2009
Why would an alien have stupidly similar skull structure with its proportions the only exception?
That's always bugged me.
There's HUUUUUGE variation, even on our own planet. An extraterrestrial is probably going to be far more alien to us than a funny-shaped head.

not_the_dm

Aug 5, 2009
Kris015 said:
not_the_dm said:
Kris015 said:
Peruvian scientists? Where are they from? I checked, and there's not even a country called Peruvia!
Please tell me you are not this stupid. No, there is no Peruvia, just like there is no Germa. There is however a country called Germany and there just so happens to be a South-American country called Peru.

OT. Yep, definately aliens. Cranial deformities are a KGB fallacy to convince us that aliens don't exist to further their own nefarious ends. The Mayans predicted it would be so. (Completely ignoring the fact that the KGB ceased to exist in 1991 and any other modicum of rational thought that might lead one to believe it might infact be human. And by human I mean anything with 'Homo' in its latin name, not just Homo Sapiens.)
That was a South Park reference ;)
Thank the forgotten gods, you had me scared for a moment... Odd that I don't recall that bit, can you remember which season it was in?