PETA Hates Meat, Loves Videogames

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
AceDiamond said:
Yeah there's a difference between being in your face and being a nazi. They are the latter.
Oi! Godwin's Law!

I dislike PETA on the grounds that they are terrorists. A group of fear-mongering psychotics who break the second law of Copter's Big Book Of Existence by forcing their beliefs upon others.

More to the point of this article, I think the Dark Chaiman of PETA needs a wake-up call; no-one played 'Mama Kills Animals' and strolled away thinking, "Bloody oath! I never knew turkeys suffered such horrible conditions! This is definitely food for thought!'.

They got up and said, "It was funny when those eggs started to bleed, amiright?"

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
Indigo_Dingo said:
That sounds like the sort of person who masturbates to Two Girls, Once Cup.
I'm guessing that would also be the sort of person who would genuinely enjoy a turkey-stuffing simulator.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
I'm starting to think that with all this talk of cannibalism, a reference to Jonathan Swift is inevitable.

...Oh, drat.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
PETA can ***** as much as they want. Fact is, no one will listen to them. They're stuck up hippies. It's proven that animal by-products like milk, beef, and cheese carry essential nutrients, that the body needs to work right, so arguing not to eat animals is like saying there is no such thing as a God. I'm not saying keep killing animals or anything like that.

Also, this last part at the end??

"Our game isn't an attack on the videogame industry. It's an attack on the meat industry," the spokesperson continued. "We love games (that's why we've created so many), and we love the Cooking Mama series."

Funny. You love creating games, and you love videogames AND Cooking Mama. So you don't think you could have used a different brand other than Cooking Mama? That's still attacking the gaming industry and that particular series. Last time I checked, the Cooking Mama series has recipes using meat, so they are partaking in the consummation of animals!

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, eh?

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
Hey PETA, play this game. [http://www.addictinggames.com/beefbash.html]

For those sick of this PETA game crap, this is a nice break.