PETA: Mario is Pro Fur

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
Don't listen PETA, please continue, I am enjoying your ridiculous rants.

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
PETA is a comedy group... right? because I haven't heard anything from them which hasn't been hilarious in 10 years.
This honestly sounds like something college humor would put up to lampoon legitimate animal rights organizations.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Clearly, PeTA needs to go out into the wild and hug some lions. You've been fighting on their side for decades; they'll let you pet them. Don't forget to pet the cubs in full view of the mother.

Trust me, they'll like it...

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
I think I now have sufficient evidence to say that PETA are merely a trolling organization. A trolling organization that supports itself by using a contemporary moral issue to encourage donations from those who don't realize they're trolls.

Not sure if that's better or worse than faith healers.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
1: Well, it's more likely that the suit is made of leaves, considering the source.

2: So with PETA protesting because Mario runs around in a tanooki suit, can we expect PETA to start protesting against furries soon? Because that makes just about as much sense.

Kayevcee

Mar 5, 2008
I always thought the tanooki suit was made of felt or cotton, like a mascot costume. I also thought Tanookis were mythical creatures with giant hypnotic nutsacks. Huh.

-Nick

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Way to waste resources on a very mediocre flash game that could've been used to actually help animals.

Stupid PETA...

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
Because the roasting turtles alive thing wasn't really something PETA would have a problem with, right? It had to be the fur suit he gets from a feather.

Anyways, PETA, it's kind of showing that you're almost irrelevant these days. I recommend you try something that doesn't look so desperate.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Er...shouldn't they have jumped on this a long time ago? I mean, how old is Super Mario Brothers 3? Sure, the new game release brought it back, but...

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
Come to think of it, in order to get the Tanooki suit you had to pick up a brownish leaf. So does Mario eat the leaf or just put it under his hat or something? o_O

OT: Stupid PETA is stupid. What else can you say?

Sylveria

Nov 15, 2009
Yes it would be awful if he didn't get the suit from a magical leaf or something. No racoon-dogs were harmed in the making of this game. Also, as always, when PETA does something like this, I order an extra burger just to make sure an animal dies because of them.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
lets make a new international law stating PETA cant exist anymore because they physically hurt peoples brains.

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
I thought tanuki were beaten and skinned for their fur and meat. Oh wait guess that doesn't make it any better.