PETA: Mario is Pro Fur

Sagacious Zhu

Oct 17, 2011

PETA...you wonder why people don't take you seriously, it's because you spend all your energy fighting pointless battles that accomplish nothing. PETA is the worst, most ineffectual, most insulting animal rights group in existence.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010

I don't know if I have to laugh at them, or feel pitty for their humongous stupidity. I think I'll just laugh.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Micalas said:
Ok...let me get this straight. Mario has been stomping on turtles for decades and you decide to pass up the low hanging fruit in exchange for complaining about a fur suit (the majority of fur suits aren't made of real fur...) that he acquires by stealing a leaf out of a brick.

Got it.
I don't think any fursuits are made out of real fur :p People already pay up to $2000 for faux fur.

Not that it matters :3 OT I don't think anyone gives a shit what PETA says these days; they thrive off stirring up controversy with bat-shit crazy articles and then kill a few animals on their day off, pro animal rights indeed.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
CountChopula said:
1st. Troll people.
2nd. Get attention
3rd. ??????
4th PROFIT
It's obvious that in the over 30 years PETA exists, they still haven't figured out what 3rd really is. Basically, they only make it up to 1st and only sometimes get a slight glimpse of what 2nd may look like.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Are we sure PETA doesn't stand for Perpetually Eccentric Trolling Agency?
Because that sure seems to be their MO

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
I've spent hours on Red Dead Redemption to get "Bearly 18" trophy as well as kill rare wild animals. Take that Peta.

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
Eh, their Cooking Mama game was better, this is just silly.
The Cooking Mama one was amazing and had a lot more work put into it. This is mildly amusing for being absurd, but that one is still memorable after all this time. I still have the desktops unlocked from beating it saved somewhere, because they were great and looked like something someone parodying it would've done, not what you'd expect from PETA.

naam

Dec 16, 2010
Heh, that's a pretty good way to give publicity about the skinning of tanookis

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
Whoa, PETA...Johnny come lately there. But alright, let me help you out there...

Games that should be banned now (According to PETA):
-Shadow of the Colossus, because you ride a horse. Poor horse!
-Zelda, same reason as above.
-Dragon Age, because your pet licks you clean after a gory battle. What is he, your servant? Gross!
-Red Dead Redemption, because you shoot animals for whatever reason. Just brutal.
-God of War, because you kill mythological creatures violently. No wonder we don't have unicorns anymore!
-Batman, because Batman is probably pro-bat-fur.
-Crash Bandicoot, for showing a furry animal being violent against other animals.
-Battlefield 3, because o-- Wait, what? They already figured that one out? Oh, okay...

Look, PETA, once again, I'm all up for animal rights. But you guys are just a joke now! I can't take you guys seriously anymore and I clearly can't support you. So...have at it. Keep being a joke, if that's your goal.

Adam Almond

May 11, 2011
I just killed a dog in Fallout: New Vegas...and my middle name's Peter...COME GET ME! ;p

Seriously, are PETA taking PR tips from The Westboro Baptist Church?

Astiahl

May 2, 2011
karloss01 said:
so...

anyone want to make a flash game about skinning PETA members?

too far parhaps?
It might just be bad enough to get a Refuge in Audacity seal...throw in a bloodthirsty talking chainsaw that sings "Never Gonna Give you up" while chunking its victims and it should be good.

I also resemble the Bender comment above.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
I'll issue PETA the same answer I always issue them with
"Shut up, Meg."

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
More free press for one of the bigger troll-for-profits. Their BF3 killing-rats-is-evil criticism was stupid enough, but now they're complaining about a magic suit that appears from nowhere. Dropping sentient creatures into lava pits or burning them with fire or knocking them off clouds to plummet to the earth or stomping them to death, that's fine! Wear a suit clearly inspired by the mythological variation of a real animal? EVIL!

I'm surprised they're not ranting about killing a dragon in Skyrim. Yet.