PETA: Mario is Pro Fur

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
You know what I noticed about this game thing,it's made by This Is Pop,who made all those wonderful Adult Swim games.
Also,is it wrong to think the image of a flying Mario wearing a bloody cape hood thing made from a Tanooki is fucking hilarious.

Saarai-fan

Nov 12, 2009
Without a doubt, PETA's behavior over this and other things in the past has officially made me consider them lower in importance in the world than a piece of sh*t.

What really gets to me now a days, is why celebrities like Bill Maher, Pamela Anderson, Bob Barker, and so on give PETA so much support and attention. Just seems like the reason they do so is because PETA has been around so long and because of out of all the, fingerquote, "animal rights" organizations, they are the loudest and biggest attention grabbers. However, sometimes the loudest people are actually just the craziest people. I just wish somebody well known in society and in the media would call them out on this.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
"Mario first donned the tanooki suit, which is admittedly quite grim when you think about it, "
How so?

It's granted by a magical leaf, I'd say that means Mario must be in the good books of nature that they give hum a racoon-dog suit that lets him fly.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
so all Mascots at sports events hollowed out a real, 7ft tall eagle/bunny/bear etc?

I love animals, but PETA make me want to kick puppies down elevator shafts with every utterance they produce.

I don't think I can type any more, just reading another PETA press release is causing the stupid to overwhelm me and forget what these symbols all over my keyboard mean.

minimacker

Apr 20, 2010
What? Doesn't he touch a leaf or whatever to transform into a flying squirrel?

PETA must protect those leaves, man!

mxfox408

Pee Eye Em Pee Daddy
Apr 4, 2010
Im suprised they havent attacked blizzard for world of warcrafts proffesion, skinning, requires you to kill animals and skin the for materials lol screw PETA's bs claims. Lol they are probly low on funds so they feel they need to sue to collect.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010

Haven't we just come to expect this from PETA? Mindless accusations that make little to no sense?

Why did my parents send me to the PETA website at 8 just because I'm a vegetarian? Everyone, eat whatever the fuck you want. Not my place to tell you what you can and can't put in your body. When will PETA realize this?

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
HAHAHAHA if you catch him in the flash game it says "fuck you mario that skin belongs to an animal" over a picture of a new re-skinned tanookie fist pumping over marios dead body.

Farseer Lolotea

Mar 11, 2010
I'm becoming more and more convinced that PETA is only in it for attention. Now, I've said this before, but even so: they don't really care about protecting any given species of animal, so much as they care about shaming one in particular.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Scrumpmonkey said:
If PETA is going to act like a 3 year old child i will talk to it like one;

Ok PETA, there is this thing called Fantasy and this thing called reality;

1.Fanatasy; 2.Reality;

Notice the difference? No? Lets try again;

Fantasy;

Reality;

Oh, they understand. They just chose not to. We just have to ignore them, and they'll go away.

Then again I've been saying that about Call of Duty for the past three years. >_>

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
And PETA once again completely fails to deliver a proper message and instead makes themselves look like stupid assholes with no sense of humor.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
You know in some ways PETA is better than ASPCA. I mean when i hear about PETA i laugh and facepalm and then we all make fun of peta and it's a nice stress reliever. When i hear something from the ASPCA it's usually there donations commercials on TV that make me want to kill myself.
*RANT ALERT*
Seriously i know, i don't have money to give you, now stop showing me sad abused animals with subtitles reading "Why did they beat me?" All it does is make me incredibly depressed and when i'm depressed i get a lot better at tying noose knots.
*END RANT*
Anyway PETA keep up the good work i needed a laugh today.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Scrumpmonkey said:
Now that i look back on my post all i can think about is Mario as Prime-Minister : S His cabinet would be interesting, Minister of Transport Yoshi XD
Would Bowser be leader of the opposition? That'd be interesting come election time...